Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Holy crap dude! That’s a huge haul! :seedling:

4 Likes

Yeah! It seemed like quite a bit to me, but wasn’t really sure what “a lot” actually is :muscle:t2:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about the spider mites. I’ve never had them yet but guess they can be hard to get rid of. Hope they don’t hitch a ride in pollen!

4 Likes

I’m assuming they hitched a ride in on me recently (it’s been really nice out the last week and a half, so been outside working a lot) and I’ve been done with pollen collection since end of October, so should be fine even if that could be a possibility. Research is saying that they can only survive 3-11 days without “food”.

I suppose maybe someone more experienced can weigh in on the possibility of mites surviving in a pack of pollen as I really didn’t have any idea.

Only positive I can find in the situation is that I’ve only got the one plant going and that it’s getting close to being done. Then time for a huge disinfect before the next run :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Geez. Looks like it’s been a minute since the last update. Would’ve looked to let it go longer, but the mites fucked everything up pretty good, so decided to call it a day. While I wouldn’t call this a great success, it was definitely still a success. Calculated it to about 3k seeds, so I’m happy with it. I’ll open up the wiki soon after I get caught up on everything else.

49 Likes

This stuff works great and can use prior to harvest.

9 Likes

I like this stuff, cleared everything up in a week and no bugs since

Congrats on getting em to harvest anyways @ix3u :partying_face:
Definitely putting in the work over there :heart:

12 Likes

Job well done brother! :clap:

5 Likes

Good job man! :metal: :100:

3 Likes

Congratulations 3K seeds nice!

5 Likes

Good job getting to the end even with all those mites

3 Likes

You’ve certainly had your share of challenges with this grow. Good job getting across the finish line! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Syrian V is a thcv strain. @misterbee got me a pack.Shop — Hoku Seed Co.
Like Doug’s Varin , it isn’t yet stable.

4 Likes

Excellent work making jtr seeds. I remember fondly flipping thru the pages of High times or Skunk magazine and drooling on the pages when seeing subcool gear. Definitely worthy of preservation.

5 Likes

Congrats on pulling it through to the end even with those pests!

3 Likes

Great work :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! It’s been a lot of fun and quite the learning experience.

And with that, on to the next one! I’ll set up a new thread for these ones at some point.

25 Likes

Did you print those?

7 Likes

I did. Got the file off printables. I think it’s called something like hex pot

13 Likes

The first time I grew and smoked Jack The Ripper I remember I had an amazing smelling lemon cleaner type pheno. super resinous. The potency was very high and smoking it would literally make my heart pound and I remember breaking a sweat and then the anxiety kicked in… it was intense. I had never had smoked anything that affected me like that before.

12 Likes