Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

I recieved your letter a couple of days ago.
Thank you!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, that’s it.

1 Like

So a couple days ago I was in DD’s sweet and sour cindy thread and people were talking about seed separators and someone posted plans. So I want to make one. Since the grow is over and I’m almost done sending things out, I’m going to turn this into a SUPER DUPER SLOW Seed Separator Build thread.

Here is one of my stacks to pick through. Looking at the plans, the pieces are only 2.75" wide, so I’m leaning towards the maple 3x3’s near the bottom right. I’ll dig one or two of them out tomorrow and start documenting cutting/planing/finishing them.

35 Likes

Woooo!!!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Lovely wood stack! :heart_eyes:
Looking forward to seeing your project updates. I love to see this kind of build!

4 Likes

Grabbed one of the 3x3’s, cut it at 26" (since max length is 24") and then quick sanded a spot with 80 grit to see the grain… Fucking red oak. Could’ve sworn it was maple. Anyways, should’ve sanded a spot before cutting it. I ran across a couple pieces of hickory I might use instead.

17 Likes

That’d make a beautiful seed separator :wink:

3 Likes

Quick ran the oak (white, not red. I was mistaken) through the planer. It does actually look pretty good. But I’m still kind of leaning towards the hickory. We’ll see what I’m feeling like once I get the rest of my tools accessable 🤷

23 Likes

i have seen copa gentics demo this same one on his instagram and it works amazing. not to mention the buckets of kief he also collects. check it out. he demo’s his set up and shows the hose and other catch chambers and filters he uses. i think with out extra filtration it would kill the shop vac pretty quickly. def worth a look if you are gonna build yourself one.

4 Likes

Received my egg?

Thank you @ix3u really appreciate you doing this repo.

24 Likes

Herbert made it! Thank you!

2 Likes

Ahhh yes, the infinite sunflower, my favorite variety! :joy:
Cheers and thanks for keeping an awesome subcool strain around! :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Seeds received. Thank you!

3 Likes

23 Likes

Thank you so much

22 Likes

Dang it… My mail carrier must be a snail​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

you are not alone bro ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: mine is one too!

2 Likes

Nice seed run. I’m maybe late.

You’ve making drawing that give smiles. :slight_smile: @ix3u

Nice history on how get such results breeding crosses even going back few step before to correct even improve the results :

I had to translate it with google

9 Likes

Not late at all my friend! First new person on the list in like eight or nine days!

Thanks for sharing that. It was a fun little read :blush:

7 Likes

Mine has landed … …i love the art work.:grin:.:trophy:.
Thanks @ix3u

Thanks again…da ripper in da house

18 Likes