Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Thank you thank you thank you…very valuable genetics to me and I am beyond excited wait to pop a few

17 Likes

It’s so great seeing so many of these landing safe!

I need to go back through the thread and messages and really up all the ones that have been received at some point

9 Likes

Got a mill? If so, what kind? I have a bunch of maple I’d like to slab up.

1 Like

HM 136 MAX :muscle:t2: @Cbizzle

2 Likes

So I just finished writing the last address on the last envelope of the first 100!!! Waiting on drawings so I can stuff them and drop them in the box tonight. (I take that back, there were a couple that could find safe addresses, so 98 so far)

So with that being said, lets go ahead and get that overflow cought up!

1. @Groenevingers :eu:
  2. @BigMike55 :us:
  3. @Tao :us:
  4. @SiCKNeSs :es:
  5. @FourFour :us:
  6. @Green_Light :us:
  7. @MoBilly :us:
  8. @Movement13 :us:
  9. @LunarMOG :us:
  10. @Kami :us:
  11. @sd9007 :us:
  12. @Doober :us:
  13. @Garcimore :fr:

Send me those deets!

36 Likes

@ix3u you sir are them man. Thank you so much for this generosity, such a huge undertaking. I truely appreciate you sir.

Grundle

5 Likes

Thanks a lot ! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I wish this one said “you’re whalecome” :joy:

7 Likes

Damnit! Missed opportunity!

5 Likes

Damn that looks legit… I’ve been rocking the poor man’s chainsaw mill.

2 Likes

Deets sent. Man, you’re a Rock Star for doing this. Sub would be proud of you.

4 Likes

Firstly, letter received! Many thanks @ix3u !
Secondly, since the big mill is out of ole duder’s budget, how do you like using the chainsaw mill? Pretty good results?

3 Likes

Thanks @ix3u the beans have landed.! Got a shoot glass already waiting for some when I get home.
20240131_161845|375x500

5 Likes

Your gift arrived, thanks so much! I’m usually a “thanks in PM” kinda guy, but the drawings are so neat. Thanks again to everyone involved!!

22 Likes

It’s a little finicky tbh, but it works. The surface finish can leave something to be desired, but most people are going to plane these after anyways. The rail system I have for it is good for 6, maybe 8’ I think. Width is really just limited by the bar length, I think I’ve got a 36" thin bar with a skip tooth chain. Can definitely bog down most saws (I’ve got a decent one). Bottom line, it works decent, fairly light and portable. Definitely not a true mill.

Here’s a quick pic of a slab I’ve got around regarding finish. Pretty sure it’s red oak, does look kinda dark.

9 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate the input!

2 Likes

Lol, this is me like 90% of the time

I should also clarify that I personally do not have a sawmill, but a good friend has it and I occasionally go work for some wood. But I can use it wherever I want. It’s a pretty impressive piece of equipment!

13 Likes

Beans arrived just in time!!! Great drawing :rofl:

Thanks so much @ix3u
Yes it is Groundhog day

28 Likes

Arrived today, thank you! LZ

27 Likes

Thank you, @ix3u !!! I’ll be popping a couple for the solo cup challenge!

30 Likes