Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

they landed a couple of minutes ago ! i got a dino !! great arktwork :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

So many letters arriving :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1. @Ratbastrd :us:
    Dm me your address and I’ll get them out soon!
16 Likes

Thank you sir.

6 Likes

Thank you @ix3u!!! I got the “Short Circuit; Johnny #5” edition!

31 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the BMR pollen awhile back! Dusted the bottom four branches of my latest JTR

Oh yeah, and also the Romulan beans!

37 Likes

Nice, you’re welcome :blush:

10 Likes

I think I got the best one so far lol thank you so much for doing this and preserving an amazing strain!

29 Likes

The drawing in each letter is awesome @ix3u
Great seed increase

5 Likes

Well I hope it makes sense :joy::laughing:
If not I feel like a dick 🤷🏻

2 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen ! It’s just the extra little touch! I still have my first card I got from someone on here that drew something cool in it! @Carty

I actually keep lots of stuff because I’m a sentimental dork 🤷🏻 blue and orange is my favorite color combination by far, so always stoked to get stuff from @Rhai88 because he always doodles on it in those colors! Little notes from @THCeed @Andrane @Heliosphear @Pigeonman … all kinds of goodies :crazy_face:

28 Likes

That’s awesome :grin:. I think we all have little quirks that make us smile. The drawings made me smile just seeing them

8 Likes

Bro that is all @Rena93 she insists on making those envelopes cheerful and fabulous. All you’d get from me is maybe some chicken scratch and a pack :rofl:. She’s the real customer service over here. Mail runs all that good stuff.

13 Likes

Behind every great man is a great woman doing doodles and helping mail stuff!!

14 Likes

I like to save cancelled stamps including the postmark. Bonus points if the stamps are unique and the envelope isn’t white. :laughing: When life is less crazy I make memory / scrapbooks and include them on the pages. Its been many years since I had a regular incoming supply of canceled stamps. It’s not quite as delightful as the seeds, but its up there for sure, and I’m 100% saving all the little notes and drawings. Ditching the return addresses though, don’t worry. :wink::green_heart:

6 Likes

That is super fun! A scrap book is a hell of a lot easier to look through than the boxes of random momentos I have sitting around!

4 Likes

Its fun, but mostly I found it was really therapeutic. A lot like sitting and talking about my life with a counselor actually.

2 Likes

I know exactly what the reference is and it great! Thanks again!

2 Likes

“Ripper in the House”
Thank You kindly @ix3u
Greatly appreciated

40 Likes

Whooo! Got me a puck of Jack The Ripper and a pretty slick drawing! Thank you!!

38 Likes

Hi @ix3u - I’m not sure how I missed this thread. WoW!!! I feel so lucky to have scored some Jack the Ripper seeds through the pay it forward thread. These look great and I’m happy to see how well they did for you. I’m sure we’ll be seeing these pop up in lots of crosses coming up. You got them into a lot of OGer’s hands!!! Nice job!

10 Likes