Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

That’s A LOT of happy growers, we appreciate your efforts very much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes
  1. @GreenBhoy :uk:
  2. @ChinookKing

Greenboy send me your addy! Chinook I’ve already got yours :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

ix3u - Received the beans in the mail today ! Thank you :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Fantastic!

5 Likes

Yummy burritos !!! Jtr ftw !!! Thank you buddy

19 Likes

SHIT!!! Something just occurred to me when I was digging through my mailing supplies and I ran across this… my daughter never finished your card @THCeed , but I had already got your envelope ready and was on a roll envelope stuffing, and so yours is showing up with a “regular” card instead of the couch scene from the “The Thomsons” episode… I’ll have her finish it and you’ll get it in the next one :crazy_face:

24 Likes

Mine had a blank piece of paper… It must have been a limited One of One Special edition. lol

14 Likes

Seriously? That is weak :expressionless:… I’ll have to blame that on QC, which was me… ill make it up to you :laughing:

10 Likes

oh no… I am fine lol… just thought it was funny

5 Likes

No hurry at all. Glad you thought of me.

6 Likes

Got me a pack of fire today. Appreciated.

32 Likes

Hey ix3u!
The beans have landed!
Thanks again!

12 Likes

I just want a doodle! :rofl:

10 Likes

Has yours not made it yet? @Pigeonman I sent it like two days before I shipped the pucks :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah awaiting my doodle too. There may be mail thieves lurking in this mean city though.

3 Likes

I SWEAR THE POST GODS HEARD ME BECAUSE I’M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THESE DOODLES OF ANIMALS BUTTS AND BUTTHOLES!!!

:rofl:

WIll take a snap and share later 2 night. :hugs:

11 Likes

The doodles are catching on :joy:

5 Likes

I got mine today, but the art got thrown away by accident.
it was a snow globe with a cabin.
thanks for doing this, seeds are safe.

5 Likes

:rofl:

:heart:

46 Likes

Seriously belongs in a museum I’m checking my mail for the second time today :rofl:

8 Likes