Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Yup, thats the THCV pheno

Ive seen it test at 4.7% thcv

Not the best high for smoking every day, the intensity wore me out.

14 Likes

@ix3u I hope I’m not jumping the gun but I saw the wiki and put my name down. It would be a pleasure to have some jack the ripper.

If it’s not open or not available from us down under then all good too.

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

great run brother
JTR FTW

5 Likes

Thanks for a chance at these rare beans dude!

11 Likes

Thanks for your work and generosity! @ix3u

4 Likes

Thank you for making this possible @ix3u !! Your work here is very much appreciated :pray: :clap: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like santa came early, Congrats on the successful seed run!
Hope you have great holiday brotha!:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

🤦🏻 I started a post last night saying wiki was open and forgot to actually post it apparently, so I’m glad you started it off!

You’re all very welcome :relaxed:

14 Likes

Thanks @ix3u and @Illicitmango for heads up!
@blowdout2269 @OhNo555 @feloniousmonk @FirstCavApache64 @carty @bobgrows @TopShelfTrees1 @HighTilliDie @NDNCHILD

8 Likes

@ix3u You rock! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Many thanks @ix3u !!!

5 Likes

@ix3u thanks for the grow and for the show. Looks great. Ready to try on that “Nurse Jackie” next!

4 Likes

Congrats on the successful seed run @ix3u .

8 Likes

It’s kinda cool watching the wiki fill up in real time. lol

7 Likes

Thanks @ix3u
Nice seed run :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @ix3u for the generosity and work you’ve done. Really excited for JTR and will probably run some along side the GrapeLime Ricky when I do the repro.

8 Likes

@Illicitmango I gotta keep my eyes out for that run, I never got to run Subcool’s Grape Lime Ricky but I had buddies who got packs from Humboldt and drive them down to us and that was one he brought back that I’ll never forget, very terpy and potent effects that would give many strains a run for their money!

:v:

6 Likes

Congrats on the successful seed run of a breeder that I’ve never had the pleasure of working withs genetics :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @ix3u it’s been a hell of a run! Thanks for the opportunity to try this JTR. You rock! :green_heart:

2 Likes

This is awesome! JTR is a nice one indeed :ok_hand:

3 Likes