Jack herer and white rhino from Azseaindooin420, show the grows

Any one else grow the babies and want to show em? Thought I’d see more updates from this one coming back from my absence

4 Likes

I actually posted a few pics on @BigMike55’s thread and gave him a few clones of it.

Here is a few pics of some buds of the JH you sent: @AzSeaindooin420

17 Likes

Actually I only snagged one Jack Herer and one Sheelavathi. Bot are doing well. Specially that Sheila. Jack is quite a bit slower but a very nice sturdy girl.

4 Likes

Yep you are right, you would only take one of each. If I’m not mistaken I still might have a clone of it still.

3 Likes

Very cool! She looks wonderful!

1 Like

Jack

A couple graduated to the "Cadillac " RDWC current culture, hopefully ready by four20

Hapi growing

9 Likes

Damn that looks fire! Very nice work with em!

3 Likes

Welcome back brother!! @AzSeaindooin420
Hope all that drama worked out in your favor. Ran the white rhino, ended up with two stable females. One was a chunky stinky bitch and the other was very Sativa leaning and turned out to be great smoke. I’ll take a few pics of the bud once I get home. Love the high, clean and crisp. Great daytime smoke. Thank you sir

Grundle

5 Likes

Very awesome to hear! Glad u were able to find some promising and enjoyable ladies in there with some nice diversity. Even better it was fantastic smoke :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sent a txt to a buddy about it. Kinda went like this; man I’m high, like really clean headed high. Am I high? I think I really stoned… ya I’m high!

2 Likes

Lmao!

There’s ur sign! Hahaha

4 Likes

Still love to see those pics bud :wink:

So sry brother! Here’s one of the two. This is #2 the best out of the two females. I’ll have to see if I have one of the other.

7 Likes

Super piney. Opened the jar a sec ago and the house smells like fresh cut pine. Delicious and a great high.

2 Likes

Damn that’s gorgeous bro! Very nice work on that grow! Momma had more of a stank to her so very cool one of those males gave some pine! Always a pleasant flavor! Rock on brotha!

Out ten different jars of different shit this is one that has been disappearing quickly. Especially the wifey. She loves it on her break. Doesn’t put her down. Thank you again

Grundle

P.s if ya got anything else ya want run hit me up.

1 Like

Well each year I try to make it a goal to do a seed run for community donations. This year it’s Fem autos which can be seen here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 , dunno if you already said but where did you get your jack herer genetics? That was my favorite outdoor strain to grow and I had several GREAT harvests of it back in the 2000s, in want to grow it again but SO MANY people carry it that I don’t know where to start, any recommendations for genetics? If you already mentioned in this thread than I apologize for my thickness, lol…

Bro, I’ll just send u more seeds of it! No sense sending u to the seed shops when I still got a pile here, it was old school Humboldt though from back in 01 according to my source of I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

Righton brother!!! I don’t do autos but those sound good. Thanks

2 Likes