Jack herer connoisseurs, I need input!

I’ve never smoked any Jack Herer that I enjoyed. Always lemony Hay terps…I’ve smoked alot of it though lol

2 Likes

Someone in here got my 8813 x jack Herrer , try in search that out.
NDN and Tre did that one.

7 Likes

I know it’s not pure but along those lines you might consider Genius 13, aka G13 Genius. Genius is a pheno of Jack Herer from Mr. Soul. Brothers Grimm crossed it to Airborne’s G13-Hashplant. They offer a 9 pack of fem seeds for $100:

I’ve never done business with them, but ended up with a cut of this strain. It’s still young so I can’t yet elaborate on how it performs…

I have to throw out that I got to meet Jack Herer at a legalization rally in the early 90s. He autographed my copy of The Emperor Wears No Clothes! Good luck in your quest!!!

4 Likes

I was buying from Rick Campanella (brothers Grimm) up until he closed his shop here end of last year. I have grown his G-13 several times and is one of the few strains he has that I was impressed with.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of the Jack I just grew and harvested in April. It was amazing smoke. One of the best many of my friends has ever smoked

Here is one of the buds.

This one is 28 days into flower.

I got them from a friend. I have a few left. I could send you a couple if you want. Just send me a pm if you are interested.

16 Likes

Brothers Grimm Rosetta Stone packs are full of jack terps but larger flowers and their green avenger is supposed to be very similar to jack. The real jack cut is still available in some circles, but that Rosetta Stone is the closest thing to original jack that I’ve smoked in recent years.
Someone mentioned the g13 genius from brothers Grimm that one is nothing like jack at all.

6 Likes

What kind of yield did you get out of that? Looks like it would have produced pretty good!

3 Likes

You might look at Rosetta Stone by Grimm. It is Jack Herer x Cinderella. That would make it over 50% Jack Herer.

3 Likes

If you can get a hold of LEDSeedz, he has

Diana 75 - Jack Herer cut x Grass Monkey F2

Grass Monkey = Jack Herer cut x StarFighter IBL

4 Likes

No guarantee on that, whichever genes are stongest.
It’s not a gimme, ya got lots to learn

1 Like

Never realized that I guarantied it. Oh well my bad.

I have to agree with most of what you said. Anyone that knows anything about Grimm’s genetics knows most of it has a lot of Princess or Cinderella in it. I have grown lots of it and Cinderella shines right through in most.

Now about the " Ya got a lot to learn" One thing I can Guarantee. I didn’t come here to be educated by the likes of anyone that would make that comment.

Don’t need a greenhorn not knowing anything about breeding either and giving crap advise

1 Like

All I said was to look at Rosetta Stone, it has a lot of Jack Herer In it. I am having trouble finding anything about breeding, or how much I know about the subject in my statement. In fact the guy never mentioned breeding when he ask his first question.

I never claimed to be anything or advised people to do anything, other than look at something. Pretty sure I have grown enough to be qualified to do that. In fact I have grown for years. I was just checking other sites to see whats going on. Won’t be here long if things continue this way here.

Nobody’s beating on your door to stay

If memory serves my stoned brain mota did the miss u jack strain from his clone mother after Jack had past . I’d ran a couple back when he was passing them out definitely a good representation of it.

2 Likes

The Lavender Jack from Bodhi is a Jack Herer leaning plant…strong Jack herer smells come off it
I’d pick any Jack cross from Bodhi if I were you

My second recommendation would be Humboldt Seed Company’s Jack Herer

1 Like

Grower error :warning:

1 Like

Maybe I should grow it myself and find the truth, @WeTokeChronic

1 Like

Just so that I am straight. Jack herer isn’t supposed to smell/taste like lemony hay terps? Would love to actually smoke some good Jack

Lol greenhorn.

1 Like