Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

Every day brother :joy: smoke that reefa everyday. I almost fell off my chair. Weā€™re back to normal suggestions now. Like why donā€™t you go play football wearing your wellies?
ā€œCos itā€™s a size 3 footie and those are French fecking shooting bootsā€ :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Day 57. Seeds still seem a way off ready but theyā€™re doing bits. Donā€™t think we will get too many beans first time round

9 Likes

Youā€™ll be surprised how many seeds you get from one single bud alone mate :+1:

3 Likes

Very kind of u bro but how u gunna ship it? :rofl:

N yeh boi fingers crossed it gives ya couple hundred seeds, plenty to work wi then init

Thatā€™s alright that but theyā€™re not really buds. Just swollen calyx lmao :joy:

Lol. Itā€™s for Ross. Not sure if you met him. Top lad funny af. But useless for time so needed something that he could forget for a fortnight :joy: and as long as I get some that crack Iā€™ll be buzzing. Be even better when I can get an idea of what itā€™s gonna smoke like bro

4 Likes

Nahh I met tother one bro. Canā€™t remember his name off top me head but donā€™t think itā€™s same dude.

Iā€™m thinking about doin DWC next but I really donā€™t wanna sleep wi that pump in same room :rofl:

4 Likes

Flood and drain bro. Lights on during the day. Pumps only run when the lights do :sunglasses: Iā€™ll show you how to set one up. You know the drill you only gotta ask

6 Likes

The quality seeds separated from the shite. Not too many but enough to carry on the project. @Esrgood4u Iā€™ll get you a pack out first for the fem run and try and do better with the regular f2ā€™s to start sending them out to other folks. Otherwise people be getting like 2 lol

13 Likes

I can fit 9 plants into my baby tent mate in small pots. Iā€™ll go pick a bag of coco up tomorrow in preparation for them arriving. Iā€™ll be able to get started as soon as the seeds have dried out enough :+1:

5 Likes

Sweet as a nut brother. And 9 should be a decent run. Probably do better than I could with those numbers. I look forward to seeing what you do. You gonna journal it here too?

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ll keep either yours or my own thread (if you donā€™t want me cluttering up yours) updated with how they progress. Being reg seeds if we plant 9 weā€™ll hopefully get 50% female plants. One of them will be sprayed with CS and Iā€™ll just let it pollinate the entire tent. No need to spray water to kill pollen doing it that way. Iā€™ll make sure every bud site gets several applications of the pollen to ensure as many seeds as possible.

4 Likes

Iā€™m more than happy for you to drop it here. Itā€™s still breeding data init bro. Iā€™ve stuck you 11 in a pack in case a couple donā€™t pop too. Sounds like a good method to me for many seeds. You not gonna try salvage one for smoking in there? Both the parent smokes and smells are banging :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll likely give some of the seeded bud a try once they are finished and obviously if we are successful Iā€™ll pop a couple into my big tent in a future run mate. This fem seed run though Iā€™m more interested in getting them out there for everyone to try giving how sentimental these are and the struggle youā€™ve had getting to where we are now :+1:
Iā€™m all heart bro. Different circumstances but I lost my sister in law a few weeks ago. @Sebring had sent me some CBD seeds to help with her cancer but obviously I didnā€™t get to help her with them. I plan on growing them out as kind of my way of remembering her and Iā€™ll pass out what I grow to a few of her friends she had gained from sharing the same ā€œconditionā€ :v:

12 Likes

Sorry to hear about your sister in law bro. Thatā€™s shit right before Xmas. I appreciate the effort youā€™re gonna go to to assist with the project very much anyway. And thatā€™s a belting idea with sebrings stuff to share with those that need it :sunglasses: itā€™s tempting to get a run started with the limited ones I got left but I got some dialling in I need to do first :100:

6 Likes

Iā€™m ok with her passing mate. Sounds strange but it was kind of a relief. She fought it for 3 years and I seen her go through hell and was in constant pain. It really took its toll on her but she fought till the very end. She even arranged her own funeral and burial site. That shit has to be a total head fuck.
Anyway enough of that. On with the show :v:

8 Likes

In my thoughts, Brother. Head up and, onward!!! That would be a GREAT tribute to her memory. Be well!!!

4 Likes

Itā€™s appreciated my friend. Onwards and upwards. Hopefully the shitty parts of life will give the family a break this year. We live in hope. :+1:

6 Likes

Sheā€™s in a pain free place now, but my heart goes out to all the people she left behind. If youā€™re interested, Iā€™d be happy to name a CBD strain after her to honor her. Itā€™s important to not forget the people that touched our lives with joy, especially when they arenā€™t around to remind us themselves. :blush:

17 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what this here project is about for me

4 Likes

Thanks @Sebring. That would be an amazing thing for you to do. She was an amazing woman and more of a sister than my own blood sister. We were really close. The only downside to naming it after her is no one other than my immediate family and our OG members would get to see what you created. The UK is a disgrace when it comes to cannabis. The seeds you sent though will not go to waist as in the 3 years she fought it she made a lot of Ill friends that could also use them. A 30ml bottle of 5% CBD oil is Ā£60 here.

4 Likes