Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

Don’t under estimate my reach. :wink:
I ship worldwide and more than half of all the people making orders are not OG members. The amount of OG members stays pretty stable, but the non members making orders is always going up!
If she had a nickname I could use that would work too.

8 Likes

She’s not with us now so that’s not a problem
She was a big believer in how cannabis can help cancer patients.
She worked with the aged/dementia people most of her life so always giving in some form. It’s true what they say. Only the good die young :+1:

16 Likes

Yah, she was a kindred spirit and part of the tribe. We have to honor her. If it were me, I’d want the same. I’d want my life to continue to inspire people to see there is hope even after I was gone.
PM me her info and you’re recollections of all the giving she did and I’ll get it written up on my site. Once a strain is ready, I’ll add it’s details under her strain!

15 Likes

Her name was Michelle @Sebring. She was a total saint. She’d actually love the thought of having a CBD strain named after her. I’d scatter a few seeds around her grave site but the council cut on a weekly basis.
I’m getting a little emotional here bro but also cluttering up @anon58740919 thread. Whatever you decide to do is ok by me and I’ll be sure to show her kids your kindness. Whatever happens I can’t thank you enough for just being “you” :+1:

13 Likes

VERY cool of you to do, a true inspiration around here sir!!!

7 Likes

That’s love bro!! I’m sorry for your loss. Blessings

5 Likes

@Daytripr69 go back to this post. For the bill of materials

And a few more down you will see the CAD drawing. Strip spacing and everything is in there for you bro

2 Likes

Thanks. That takes a lot of work out of my build. You rock brother

2 Likes

You can thank @Mr.Sparkle for the find on the strips etc. I’ve just been working out tent size fixtures lol.

2 Likes

7 x Jack’s Rainbow f1’s in to soak as a viability test. If they pop. They’ll be grown. If not then I’ll wait a bit more time for them to dry and try again

To the sky box we go.

8 Likes

Had to crop that photo heavy to meet the seemingly very new 800kb photo size limit?
There’s actually 7 seeds. They spent 3 ish hours on the sky box in water. And then went straight into tiny already labelled with # pots and Canna Coco. If they germ then round 2 is on

6 Likes

I now know what i’ll do with my old contact case when i get a new one with some lens cleaner…

7 Likes

That’s actually out of a national geographic microscope set bro lol

3 Likes

@ttutone click the reply link on this for the bill of materials mate.

In response to your question. Is a driver a transformer?
If you think of an old ballast for HPS or MH it’s kinda like that except they output a DC voltage and don’t have an inductive startup load. Much safer and more efficient

3 Likes

still gave me an idea :wink:

1 Like

Some actual breeding data today.
JR 1,2,3 and 4 popped slightly so set them to germination in grow tracker app and the F2 adventure begins. Not exactly selective breeding but we’re working with small space and small numbers alongside a lot of hope :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah I’m having problems with posting pics as well , didn’t know they changed the size limits

3 Likes

I think it’s been changed back now. But I’m still gonna make an effort to just collage the photos I wanna upload unless they’re singles. Grab PicsArt on your phone it’s free anyway

2 Likes

Cool I’ll check it out does it do resizing too?

2 Likes

Yeah has a resize feature mate. I don’t particularly use it though as it seems to compress the files anyway to an extent

2 Likes