James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all!

Giving a bit of a water top off with 630ppm nutes…

Family photos… :arrow_up: :arrow_down: The most plants I’ve had at my place in a bit.

Hawiian Snow Cone looking good!

She’s really starting to stretch out. No roots in res yet, but should be any time. My buddy that did two turbos the same day, hasnt seen roots either (as of yesterday).

Turned the EVO4 up another notch to Level 4. Pushing 350ppfd and these girls have been going 24 hours a day - true Vegas girls they are! There’s time to sleep later.
Will turn to 18/6 after a day or three. Want to see roots first.

Also would like to wait to top her until I see roots. Is that the way to go? Hope so. Not that she’s ready for that quite yet…

Need to figure out what to do with these two…

Tiki Headhunter

Headhunter – pablos revenge x ICC bx
fantastic commercial strain – cup winning high times Arizona 2024
sweet zaza – nose
9-8 weeks
https://youtube.com/shorts/kFz5NNOvwUE?si=cPETq54LrpSvOTxH

Tiki Walkn – N – LA

Walkn – N – LA ( Headhunter f2 )
Linage – Headhunter x Headhunter
More of a sour nose heavier gas… Boutique Structure with golf ball sized buds. California top shelf structure 8 to 9 weeks

The obvious move is to replace Powie in the 2x4 Money-Pit grow, if somehow they both turn out male…
Beyond that, I’ll probably make them my next grow… which means keeping alive til then. Ugh :grin:

If anyone is in Vegas and wants cuts… Just let me know.
Not gonna ship out anything, but as always… Mi cut es su cut :100:.
I’ll probably let these two grow a bit and swap to slightly larger pots and clip them along with HSC and do a clone run. Something to suck up some time, lol…

Looks like I wont be harvesting in this or the 2x4 for a while. Fingers crossed that at least one Powie twin is Female :100:
Just in case anyone is interested, and not following my 2x4 grow, here’s a link:

5 Likes