James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all!

Well, here it is. Gearing up and planting seed next weekend.

Started new thread for it because my main Octopot thread is for the 2x4 grow. Get too confused with more than one grow per thread, I think. :crazy_face:

Here she is . Just been sitting for about a month. Waiting.

For the uninitiated, visit these links to see what brought this on…

Here’s the stats:

Tent is Gorilla 2x2.5 shorty with included extension installed

Growing system is Octopot 6 gallon.
Not using any of the available Octo-sleeves. Instead, Im using Rain Science 7 Gallon Auto Flower bags. Perfect fit for the Octopot Hydro Wick. I cut roughly 4" hole in bottom, and hopefully off to the races!

Grow media is Fox Farms Coco-Loco. Got lots of it and need to use. Once thats depleted, I’ll try ProMix @Papalag …I promise! No more built-in nutes after its all gone!

Lamp is ACI Ionframe EVO4. Its gonna be a burner, for sure. Hopefully star of this show.
Purchased just to fill the tent up as edge to edge as I could for really great coverage. 3x3 light in 2x2 tent. Oh Yeah… Thats what its all about!

AC Infinity supplies the 6" fans & 6" exhaust, and Everything controlled by ACI Controller 69Pro

Gonna finish prepping tent this weekend and still need to flip my 2x4 to flower next weekend as well. The flip and germination will be same weekend.

If all goes well, I should be harvesting, wet trimming and doing dry/cure with Cannatrol Cool Cure on this grow and the 2x4 which should harvest by June, perhaps earlier.

Forgot to mention, this is going to be another traditional Octopot grow. Straight up seed into soil, top water once, and wait for anything to happen.

18 Likes

Looks like fun. What strain are you planning to run?

1 Like

Glad you asked! Ive been planning on running LSD seeds purchased thru ILGM. Sounds like a cool strain.

3 Likes

Ill be in the corner sitting in my recliner joint rolled popcorn in hand
Let the show begin

Puff :dash: puff :dash: pass
Paps

6 Likes

Hell yeah. In.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah! I’ve wondered about that strain but haven’t done any looking. Now I get a front row seat!

3 Likes

Bam. I’m Committed.

Lets all experience LSD together :100:

2 Likes

I grew that once from Barney’s farm it definitely was a great strain

Best wishes

3 Likes

Awesome to hear! Any issues? ILGM says its an easy grow.

2 Likes

Very easy to grow

You’ll love it

1 Like

Awesome. One of the things I liked about the description, is it has up to 5% CBD. Thats pretty cool. Around 24% THC as well. Should be a fairly heavy-hitter and take the edge off some pain.

I’m excited!

1 Like

Got her loaded up in Jane app.

Saturday the 16th is the day! I already have that day planned out free and wife is going out and doing stuff. Just me and Stanlee doing our thing :vulcan_salute:
Unless, I somehow get a wild hair this weekend…

6 Likes

@supersecretjim . DO IT ! Do it, do it, do it. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Felt a little bit motivated when I got home, so I cleared out all the crap I’ve had in this tent for the past month or so… AC Infinity fan boxes and other stuff.
Also received a couple more cameras from LaView. These are fixed mount and have magnets built in.
They are non-adjustable, but this one is working out too slick!

Here she is in all her emptyness…

Here’s the view from the new upper cam. Should be a great view centered on the plant!

Here’s view from lower camera looking up. You can see the upper camera in the center by the seam.
The light is .5" from hitting exhaust, its staying right where it is. All light intensity at different stages will be controlled by changing levels 1-10.

Last shot is from outside front of tent

Controller 69 hooked up and fully functional as well

8 Likes

Freaking Thursday already! Seed going in Octo-Science rig this weekend at some point.

Probably Saturday morning. Most likely. Yeap… Saturday morning.

…Could be Friday evening :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely this weedend. Definitely.

4 Likes

@supersecretjim what bags are you using I love the training holes :hole:

Ty
Paps

2 Likes

Those are the Rain Science 7G Autoflower bags. I installed the Grommets myself.

I really like these bags! They feel super high-quality and stand up on their own, no problem…

Gotta give credit to the Rain Science bag find to @Mr.greenbee . He had mentioned them in my earlier thread.
If this all works out, Ive got him to thank :100:. If it fails miserably…well, you know. :rofl:

3 Likes

Looking at how the grow is going in my 2x4 right now, I’m thinking I may daisy-chain the fans together in this grow, and move the humidifier in and allow it a slot on the Controller 69.

I pretty much know Im going to need it for a month or so, and its starting to outlive its usefulness in the 2x4.
Those plants are producing enough moisture that the humidifier is hardly using water the past so many days.

2 Likes

One seed.

One Octopot.

One empty…

One empty tent.

One man with too much time on his hands this morning.

Got “White-noise” in the form of Big Bang Theory

Going outside now to get myself dirty mixing soil, etc…

It’s happening.

11 Likes

If your hanging back the flip cuz of blue dream I wouldn’t
: )
The surge of hormones after flip will sort it out

4 Likes