James' Money-Pit Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Octopot!

So here’s Sunday. Reservoirs have been empty since yesterday mid-afternoon, so today’s feeding is going to be filling up very dry Reservoirs…

5 gallons in each Reservoir. They are filled to the top. Usually I put about 4 gallons in and have a couple gallons left over for Wednesday top off, but figured what’s the point? Just dump it all in…

Day 93 from seed.
EC 2.4 pH 6.2
Flower week 7, Day 43

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional words on that, FE!
I did try that soon after the posts. Temp set to max 80F. RH shot to high 80s, which I expected. After several hours, that just didnt change. Not sure what the fuck???

I showed to my new buddy that stopped by and he said stop worrying. He confirmed tent is over-packed, too many leaves, 18" canopy is a joke, but plenty of fans and air movement. All should be good if it stays 60ish or lower RH.

So, Im still worrying. :rofl: But just a lil bit less now

2 Likes

Mondays in-tent cam shots…

Im pretty sure Skywalker has done most of what shes doing. Maybe put on a little extra resin weight? Sure hope so. I doubt get any thicker.

Blue Dream is just kicking in, I think. Pistils still light colored

View from above sucks, but threw in anyway…

So, Skywalkers pistils are way Orange and getting darker.
Blue Dream… Still off-white for the most part.

I anticipate harvesting and moving Skywalkers “parts” into the Cannatrol first, then Blue Dream weeks after… Unless Blue Dream catches up, but I doubt that.

Both girls were fed yesterday and reservoirs full. Looks like Blue Dream is sipping a bit quicker. She may be hitting her stride now…

3 Likes

@Star_Dog has some of the most humid conditions and produces beautiful bud. Maybe he will pop in with some advice. I think he uses alot of airflow and defoliation, but he will have some ideas.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be so worried if I had done my job correctly in the first place., second or even the third place :roll_eyes:… lesson learned the hard way. Well, maybe not the hard way… have not seen any mold or powdery mildew. Haven’t seen any condensation build up either. Fingers crossed

I am using a LOT of in-tent airflow with 4 recip fans.

I doubt I’ll be hearing from Star-Dog. He and I butted heads earlier on this grow.

4 Likes

Week 7 Day 44

Blue Dream to the left, and Skywalker OG on your right…
Blue Dreams pistils are still mostly off-white, while Skywalker is strutting some pretty intense orange!
Although, Blue Dream is showing signs of color change. Minimal, but its there.

Here’s myTwin Towers… Skywalker style :100:

Cant seem to get a decent shot :arrow_up: :arrow_down:of these Blue Dream colas with the light on… Theyre getting there!
Twin Towers, Blue Dream style! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blue Dream fading to OG…

Nice family shot

Girls are neck and neck with nute levels in this race to drink all they can… Vegas Style :crazy_face:

Blue Dream is looking good and taking her time

Skywalker side

Blue Dream side

May be a good idea to get a look at the trichomes soon, at least on Skywalker OG

5 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks dude! Much appreciated :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

Not the Donkey D*ck colas many get, but what do I expect
with my BIG 18"… Canopy :roll_eyes:

So much energy going to lower stuff

Someone please drill “proper defoliation and trim” into my head. Please.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you got it next go-around :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trichome Tuesday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Having some fun with the digital microscope

Skywalker OG Kush

Theyre looking good. Really no Amber at all yet, but the way things are looking, she should harvest in the next 2-3 weeks…

Blue Dream

I really love the pistil shot below :arrow_down:. Wish I could have moved to frame better, but so crazy trying to move accurately without losing my place completely…

She’s now drinking faster than Skywalker, for sure.

I think at this point, I may need to try different nute mix for each plant. NOT looking forward to that.

3 Likes

Hump-Day in-tent cam shots

Mostly checking for water/nute levels :arrow_up: :arrow_down:

Gotta remind myself to check PH in both reservoirs tonight. Want to see what kind of drift Im getting, if any.
If its really low again, I’ll have to put on my thinking cap.

4 Likes

Heres some workable RH numbers…

1 Like

No doubt, Blue Dream is the Week 7 Guzzler award winner!

Took a few offending leaves…

3 Likes

Here’s Thursday Day 47 Flower for Blue Dream and Sidekick Skywalker OG

They should be good through to Saturday morning for nutes. Levels moving down nicely.

Gonna mix nutes into the reservoirs tonight or Saturday. Separate nute mixes from here on. Last week was custom mix, gonna go back on formula Week 8 for Skywalker, and another custom mix for Blue Dream.

3 Likes

Blue Dream very well fed. Went a bit high PPM on the mix. Hoping she can take it…

3 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure if this is normal. Been on there for about a week or so. Kind of a cool rust color, but I’m not sure if Blue Dream should be doing that or not. Hopefully it’s just one of many colors that will come along. Going to trim a few leaves as things are getting a bit tight as Blue Dream keeps Plumping up. Need to uncover a few buds as well.

3 Likes

This looks like PM to me. Maybe a more experienced indoor grower can weigh in.

4 Likes

Looks like it could be a variety of things causing the brown spots, calcium or potassium. Frequently it’s actually caused by low pH, do you ever check your reservoirs as they get depleted? I wonder if pH falls as the level drops.

Paging @George

I’ve been fortunate to never encounter PM yet, so I have no clue. I’d definitely look into it, especially with your RH battles

2 Likes

Ive always been the same way worried I’m going to stunt the plants but I can honestly say it has never happened and they always grow right back 10 times faster than before