Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

I have no specific obsession with FPOG, it looks fantastic and I love the purple looking ones and the giant leaves, but there’s lots of great sounding weed in your listings. Thank you for breeding & selling :fire: seeds!

I bought these because that’s what the other folks said they would be growing, and companionable growing is supremely fun! :green_heart: But if, for example, @JustANobody was like “hey Rain, would grow these other seeds for me and look for the cereal and milk?” I’d be fine with that. Except for having no clue how to identify if I did find it. :rofl:

This is the first time in my life I’ve gotten to geek out quite this good with other people over plant growing, and cannabis is my current plant obsession.

The things I’m growing out as testers or that other folks grow are extra fun because it makes other people happy and supports them.

My own breeding projects are fun too. :heart_eyes:

We need about half as much bud as I grow, so I don’t have to try too hard to make all of it meet any exact requirements.

About the only thing I’m not interested in growing is stuff that smells disgusting, because for one thing my grow room is attached to my bedroom / home office.

It’s delightful to have fruity, piney, and even the classical skunky “cannabis” smell in the air, but I don’t need my space to smell like vomit, or cat pee, or rotting garbage. :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ll toss these up. Fruity pebble og f4

21 Likes

Another pheno

18 Likes

How’s this one smell?

2 Likes

Love that top photo! Trying to remember what I grew had those colors. Hmmm.

1 Like

had to rearrange my entire grow space LOL
But ya… was gonna flip my fpogs in the 5x5 tent but it only has a 6ft ceiling and these plants are too big now.
So scrapping the LED flowering idea and gonna fire up the trusty 1000w hortilux in the bigger room. Got 2 Fpog F4 ready to go , just need a good feeding and the timer set.
I’ll pop in with updates as things progress.

7 Likes

i was interested in buying some f4s on GLG, so yeah.

4 Likes

let me know if you find pollen from a milk and cereal pheno male. or if you get a female… i will be looking for the same thing. it would be cool to make an offshoot line, of that pheno. and it seems like what i would be looking for to make a hybrid i wanted to try making. or it would be cool to use both or all the good ones and see how they all turn out.

I thought you did, but when I looked last night I couldn’t find them. I will look again, it might have evaded me

1 Like

Guys, I messed up, I keep forgetting my coco experiment, that’s happening before the FP OG IC1 run.

3 Likes

I would certainly think so, this seems to be one of those timeless gems and you’ve offered her for a looooong time! Do it brother

6 Likes

I was always told you had the best fpog worked line, I haven’t f grown mine out yet. But I know a few out here that have and it is always a hit when he rolls it out!

4 Likes

We go some new FPOG genetics getting ready to be popped , F3’s that are claimed to have 3 phenos that pop in the each pack. Lemon-aid , dry cereal and cereal milk. ( bottom of the bowl milk ). Looking forward to getting them germinating, might pop them tonight. Been patiently waiting. :rofl::grin:. I’m sure @JAWS wont be too far behind me popping his pack. :grin::grin:. Supposed to get rid of some more clones this week. My brother in law says he will be ready for them next weekend. . :grin::grin::grin:. Clones in the 2x4 tent will get relocated to the auto tent.

3 Likes

My brother in law is finally taking his clones and I will be able to clear out the 2x4 and move the clones into the auto tent. Gonna drop the F3’s this weekend after I get things moved around

3 Likes

Couldn’t take it anymore :rofl::joy::v:

14 Likes

Lol!! I got mine from GLG a few days ago, but I’m still buried in plants :laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

You go with the Jaw’s FPOG’S? I’ve got those in my box too.

4 Likes

Yep! And I got a Dawgs of War freebie with them. Now I want to grow them too. Really I just want to grow everything. Ten thousand square feet or so would probably be about right. :woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@RainToday I’ve got a couple big jars Dawgs of War curing right now. I kept some out for samples. Nice stuff. Can’t wait to get 6 or 8 weeks or so on them.

4 Likes

Story of my life

9 Likes