Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

But the good news is 8 beautiful FPOG beans hit the water yesterday afternoon along with a bunch of other @JAWS genetics :wink:

11 Likes

IM BACK MOFOS! :wink: It’s on now!

6 Likes

thank you brother for your time and space for some of my work, did you get any of the ALIEN TECH in the water ?.

awesome …

7 Likes

Dude yesssss

4 Likes

I popped 5 JUST FOR YOU brother wink well I lied it’s for me too as I’ve wanted these forever! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Alien tech will be amazing…

I need to pop some @JAWS gear this year

I really want to run that Rootdawg freebie!

7 Likes

I have a feeling you will be popping lots! I’m gonna send you the rest of my lost skunk too, (the other half)

6 Likes

im really interested in seeing what those do for you brother, i tried twice and really got no where with them. both runs were less then even shitty, not sure what was up but ya would love to see what they do with another grower.

peace …

7 Likes

I’m very curious too as that was so weird. Really hoping it’s not locked in the genetics. :crossed_fingers:t3:

I’m just glad to be back! Man it feels like a damn year!
Onwards and upwards my brother! Time to replenish the jars and explore some epic gear! I’m stoked to say the least!

6 Likes

I’m in with 6, every seed came up as hoped, I only dropped 6. :green_heart::raised_hands::muscle:

10 Likes

Nice work area ya got there @BasementGardens . Not showing my wife.

2 Likes

20 seeds FPOG F3’s soaked and down in a nice warm blanket and on the seed mat :grin::grin:. See what pops

10 Likes

Is this the alien tech from obsol33t?

4 Likes

no idea they were not sent to me as ALIEN TECHNOLOGIES just alien tech f2. no lineage no creator just seeds in a bag with that tag.

peace …

11 Likes

And the mystery continues.

5 Likes

Obsolete never released alien tech, it was a male he used on everything when he was with Cali connection.

5 Likes

@JAWS 18 out of 20 so far on those f3 :v:

13 Likes

@JAWS We are 20 for 20. Last 2 popped today and all got transplanted into rapid rooters :v:

13 Likes

All but one have broke the surface. Not to sure on the one that didn’t. But we got 19 for sure so far

10 Likes

excellent brother, looking forward to seeing what they give you for-sure.

very nice indeed …

6 Likes