Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Nice. A question @BIGJ . Once the rooters go off, what size pot do you transplant into? I used them for a while, but not lately. Felt like just an extra expense I didn’t need.
Even have a bag of them…

3 Likes

@crownpoodle I use coco occasionally I grow mostly hydro . so the rooters allow me to have the option to go either way. Pheno hunts I’ll use coco in solo cups and then into 1 gal. When I find what I’m looking for I can pull them from the one gallon pots I have as long as they have good outer layer of roots , rinse the loose coco off and into a bubble bucket if I so choose. Lol :v:

5 Likes

Give yourself some options. Nice

2 Likes

Awesome thread! So awesome I have little choice but to drop some @Jaws FPOG

I do have a question though, and feeling a little stupid to ask it - what does “IC” in “IC1” stand for? Seems like something I should know, but…

In any event I’ve got a pack of F5’s and a pack of IC1/F2’s. Leaning toward the IC1 given the possibilities there - anyone with advice to the contrary?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Never stupid to ask, especially if it’s something difficult to find on a search engine

4 Likes

Ha! Totally agree - I was always that kid in class willing to ask the questions…

3 Likes

Thought it was “in cross” - but don’t know why I thought that.

5 Likes

That crossed (no pun intended) my mind too, but can’t think of how that’s distinct from Fgens which can be called incrosses, if I understand the jargon right.

3 Likes

Looks like an F1 crossed with an F2, cereal phenos.

5 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Appreciate it.

5 Likes

Hey @Vesti . @JAWS will likely chime in when he sees this. I’ve found him to be one of the best for that kind of info. I’ve seen several Jaw’s Genetics FPOGs. I’ve got some I need/want to give a go, along with about a dozen other Jaw’s Genetics.

4 Likes

No doubt! I’ve interacted with @JAWS a little bit elsewhere (I’m JaggedGardenGenetics on a couple other sites). I also have some Soylent Green just sprouting, so after gaping down the maws of Jaws for a while I’m finally taking the leap. I also have some of his Deep Chunk that I plan on running outdoors starting in a few weeks.

7 Likes

You want to run the IC1 imo. I’ll be popping my pack to do an open pollination and clone grab run and see what we have. I think that’s the best chance of the cereal and milk pheno and dry cereal. The F4’s have a really nice lime/citrus pheno in them.

7 Likes

Nice! I’ve been eyeing the Chunky DMT for weeks, specifically for the Deep Chunk parentage. That’s one of the only strains I know for certain that I’m going to order. Keep changing my mind on the other ones I want to get with it!

7 Likes

I’m excited for the lime / citrus, which is good since the F4 is what I have. :wink:

I might be excitedly looking for the cereal & milk pheno if I could even remotely conceptualize what that would be like :rofl:

8 Likes

Apparently it smells like the bottom of a bowl of cereal. And the dry cereal pheno like the dry cereal.

8 Likes

That’s pretty wild! But I’ve got a plant right now that smells of rotten peaches, so clearly anything is possible :laughing:

8 Likes

Is this cereal & milk pheno related at all to the strain Cereal Milk? I had that once from a dispo and the cultivator didn’t put any strain lineage on the packaging (some companies will at least list the parent strains).

4 Likes

Similar pheno different strain I believe

5 Likes

Regardless, I’m sure the folks in this thread will do a better job of it than what I bought :money_mouth_face: :frog:

7 Likes