Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Hopefully we find the winning pheno. With how many people plan to run full packs this year I hope we find them both.

5 Likes

I hope we find them not solely at my house, but also with someone who has fewer pest insects in their grow :woman_facepalming::rofl:

4 Likes

This sounds like the right direction for sure, although it’s been a while since I had anything with good citrus notes. Appreciate the advice.

Me too, but I’m trying to get a few IBL’s in the stable to make some F1 fun out of, as it were (unintentionally, that was a deeply chunky sentence…).

5 Likes

Post that stuff up buddy! I’ve got the SG and DC. I’m putting some outdoors too, not sure what yet.

4 Likes

There’s quite a bit of space at my spot, so plans are still underway here too. Pics forthcoming.

4 Likes

IC == INCROSS

BC == BACK CROSS

F-GEN

FEM’S

those are the 4 terms i use in my work.

peace …

14 Likes

Got it, just one clarification because I’m a little slow but I gotta know…

I take it that you are reserving BC for a proper backcross to a specific cultivar, and that by IC you mean crossing between F-Gens more broadly?

That’s really useful, and kind of surprising to not see in in wider use.

Thanks!

4 Likes

12 Likes

As a wise man once said…“The Waiting is the Hardest Part”.

A small “pinch” (around a dozen) of FPOG IC1/F2’s are contemplating a momentous life decision from within their new subterranean digs.

Waiting indeed…

11 Likes

I don’t see many FPOG F2s. Mostly 4 or 5. You had those awhile?

6 Likes

Just for a few months, and it’s thanks to the generosity of @JAWS who included them in a swap we did sometime last summer. Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out!

6 Likes

I’ve got 4 boys so far (of 6), other two still not showing. I’m only looking for ladies, will get rid of these and hope odds takes care of getting me a gal or two. Cheers!

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see how these turn out! Bad ass pack for sure.

3 Likes

Look what I found in my F3’s

Got a trifoliate!! Pretty damn cool. 1st one I have personally popped :v:

19 Likes

I hope so too. I’m running seeds from another source for some additional phenos and I have the f4 from @JAWS

6 Likes

Is anyone familiar with these?

5 Likes

FRUITY PEBBLE OG {S1}
SOUR DUBB * FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F1}
REBBLEZ OG {F1}
TRAVEL WEDDING {F1}
CEREAL GLUE {F1}
BREAKFAST OG {F1}
PINK PANTIES * FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F1}

what i have from them, pretty interesting stuff for-sure.

peace …

P.S. that would be the breakfast og

12 Likes

Is the pink panties from blockberry?

4 Likes

Pink panties is from cookies, Burmese x Florida Kush I think apothecary had a version too but the popular one was cookies for sure

3 Likes

Interesting. I think blockhead is calling a cut of Halle or Blockberry the pink panties cut. Let me look.

1 Like