Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

I like the name . That’s interesting for sure.

Yep here it is.

2 Likes

Damn, she pricy :hushed: looks sexy af though

1 Like

She’s is, but that’s supposed to be what I have. I can’t wait to give her a real go. Her taste and smell is not something I’ve had before and it’s great.

3 Likes

Either way, one day blockberry will be hit with FPOG pollen. Most likely via open pollination and selection.

2 Likes

Gmo x fruity pebbles og

11 Likes

That’s pretty. What’s the smell like?

2 Likes

Big old donkey dongs! Nice

3 Likes

Garlic n funk :relieved::heart:

4 Likes

That’s my cologne right there :wink:

4 Likes

Little ones just wanting to say “Hello”.

A couple more are apparently pondering the existentially persistent prospect of…life - we shall see!

I’m really impressed with the success rate of these 8-year-old beans, which is clearly to the credit of their breeder rather than their grower, especially given the hackey germination strategy employed by the latter…

12 Likes

very nice, i hope you find something you like is those. have not really found one that was shit and i have grown a lot of them. some better then others for-sure but they have all been pretty good for me any ways.

enjoy …

11 Likes

Appreciate it - I’ll update here as things progress. Hopefully I find a couple Cereal phenos out of these to work with, but if not there are still four seeds left in the pack for another go.

5 Likes

Nice @Vesti mine are at a similar stage. We should have ours around the same timeline . Looking forward to seeing what we all find within these gems!

6 Likes

I’m following, keep the pics coming

5 Likes

Very cool @TopShelfTrees1 - I dropped the seedlings in their own solos today and I’ll try to get a pic up tomorrow.
They definitely have that slight blue/teal-ish tinge you see in some OG types.

2 Likes

Yes! I love it, that’s a trait I constantly seek! Sweet

3 Likes

I’m not great with coco but I’m getting better :grin::grin:. FPOG F3’s from @medmanbrand 2 look like they might not make it. The one popped opened up and Been kinda stuck and the other is laying over. I’m gonna let them go see what happens :v:.

7 Likes

Looking good j

I know what you mean about coco

I make wick cups. Low maintaince just keep half inch to inch water in your prop flats. They lkke the extra humidity too

med-man

5 Likes

So nine out of however many I dropped into this little pot are making headway (there are four left in the pack from what was probably 14-15 I think)…

Now up-potted to solos.

They are most of the center row back to front (“vertical” rows), enjoying the privilege of prime photons and the company of some slightly older friends.

Yea, coco can be weird - pardon a really basic question. Is it buffered? I assume so, but it looks like they may not be getting enough of the nutes you are giving them, and if the medium isn’t buffered it will sequester some nutrients, particular calcium. In any event, I’m sure they’ll soon shine.

13 Likes