Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Yes buffered and I’ve been slowly transitioning to regular nutrients , they have been upped a bit

2 Likes

Looks too dry bud.

3 Likes

Yea, kinda figured so, but just thought to ask.

Incidentally and just for good measure, @JAWS - to the left of the FPOG’s in the group pic above is a row of Soylent Green, hoping for a Chem Sis leaner or two.

6 Likes

I’ve been wondering about the packs I have. GLG has @JAWS on sale for $50. Plus it’s BOGO. PLUS GLG freebies.
If I was considering a purchase today, this looks a good choice.

8 Likes

Only the top 1/2 inch is dry. I gotta cut some drain slits in the cups and put my tray under them. Won’t be long they will go into the half gallon pots.

3 Likes

How often are you watering? I’m a big coco expert now that I’m on my first run.

9 Likes

This is the 3rd time since in the cups. Probably only keep in the cups another week and switch to the half gallons and put on the watering system , the other clones are on. Seems to be working out with once a day at 2 min 40 sec on nutrient solution. Seem happy a little on the lighter green side so I made need to up them again but not yellow like usually in coco :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

When did this start?

3 Likes

I think it’s been going on got a while. GLG always has great deals.

5 Likes

Jaws Bogo is an epic deal! GLG is quite generous with their freebies as well. Heck $50 for a pack is pretty awesome… let alone $25

5 Likes

Not sure. I was looking up what was in Soylent Green and noticed.

2 Likes

Ah, I should have noted the parentage: Chem Sis X Starfighter.

The next step is to get ahold of ChemSis for a backcross to begin a line called “Delectable Sibling” - I see no other option…

4 Likes

Well, my 6 seeds resulted in one girl, way way better than none. She is kicking in veg, will flower her before too long.

16 Likes

I see ChemSis in a fair amount of crosses, but not as a stand alone. Was it maybe a difficult strain by itself? Prone to some problems?

6 Likes

did not like the chem sis much and i fill the same with the chem 4 im running fight now. those two chems i just do not fill there up to par with some of the others chems.

just me i suppose …

9 Likes

There is not a lot of info on her, but what little there is seems to indicate polar opinions. I’m a sucker for the outsider, and so I like her marginal status and the idea of working “backward” - as it were - into the chems.

I’ve read similar opinions, basically that they qualify as part of the chem family, but just lesser across the board. In any event, the SG is the closest I’ve gotten to the Sis, so I’m glad you made the cross.

4 Likes

FPOG F3 cruising along , lower row right side 2 seedling’s having issues, end seedling never formed true leaves and is starting to change color the one to the left is layed over but still growing, I’ll let the all grow and see what makes it :v:

9 Likes

Let’s get a couple of @JAWS FPOG F4 going for a outdoor run!

18 Likes

FPOG F3’s from @medmanbrand cruising along. Got a couple of 3 headed monsters.:rofl::joy::v:and my little basil plants in the green tray :grin:

13 Likes

Nice. They really blew up!

Stem rub?

med-man

5 Likes