Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Have you grown those, or any other @jaws outside?

3 Likes

Nice job! What nutrients are you using?

4 Likes

Always a good question @SoilSorcerer . That, and soil get overlooked sometimes. I bet not to a Soil Sorcerer.

1 Like

No, this is my first Jaws grow.

3 Likes

General hydroponics maxi series powders all 3. grow, bloom and kool bloom , cal magic , armor si, hydro guard (hydro) or myco+ for coco …

3 Likes

I have not checked a stem rub yet. I’ve been working a lot , making some extra money for possible equipment upgrades, I just got home from working I’ll check in a little bit see what I got. :v:

4 Likes

I’m just in the process of switching to these feeds. Was feeding Lucas formula. I’m using Protekt. I’m sure it was a bad jug of Armor Si. Yucca and gypsum.
Have you been using those feeds for long @BIGJ ? I’m feeding some pretty weak juice.

3 Likes

What about your Chem D? You feel better about that one?

2 Likes

I’ve been using General hydroponics nutes for at least 6 years. Never really had any issues. Plants do well and Easy to use. :v:

3 Likes

Found a twin top. Lol. full strength nutes. Just bumped up the light to 80% which is roughly little over 600 watts , little bit droopy had to bump up the watering schedule a bit . :v:

13 Likes

chem d is just awesome it puts the sis and 4 to the curb in my book. i just did the 4 and it looks like a bunch of mids and will b given to my ppl for free. thought about just tossing the whole plant, far to larfy for me just like the sis. will never waste my time again on either of those. i know i did not grow either perfect but there frames were still very see-able and i do not and did not like what i saw in either one of those. least i know now so there off my to run again list FOR-SURE.

some hybrids might be ok but ya those two will never see my grow room ever again.

peace …

8 Likes

Crap. I’ve got some WarDawgs going. They’re still seedling and not the fastest growers(not criticizing by the way just sayin’) I was going to let them ride to see what comes of them. Worth the time, would you say?

5 Likes

never ran the WARDAWGS was tested out and my friend said they were solid and the plants and buds were pretty damn good. i gave those out as freebies as well.

let me know what you think once they get really rolling along …

8 Likes

How’s the d comparing with the Corey boss?

3 Likes

Right on I’ll let em’ rip. I’ve not had the chance to grow a Chem so close the actual chem. may as well give it a go.

3 Likes

brother the G is got to be in my top 5-6 for-sure i liked her better then the C to be honest, very much looking forward to seeing the this CH does for me. if she is anything like the G i will be keeping her long term.

the d man she is just in your face and to me she is very powerful, the stone for me is couch lock {old term} it just kicks my ass and not much needs to be smoked when shes on deck, think she might be some of the best weed i have ever smoked. its why out of all those cuts i have a few months ago i still have her in house, should have kept the G as well but we all make mistake from time to time and letting her go was one for no doubt.

very cool …

4 Likes

Anyone know really what the difference is between F4 and F5? Just curious which I should go for. I see GLG has both for the same price.

4 Likes

there just the next step in generations nothing more then that, still looking to start a proper hunt with the fruity pebble og. over all these years i have never really done a straight up proper hunt been just making freebe f-gens for the ppl who were still looking for the strain.

once i find one of the phenols im after then i will begun the proper hunt and breeding for something purposeful, thats not saying any of the f-gens are not good there all good, just some will be better them others.

peace …

9 Likes

I find anything in these F3’s I got going you will be one of the first to know brother✌️

6 Likes

Ditto on the IC1/F2’s:

Sorry the lighting on these is crap.

So far just breezing along, and actually outpacing some much older plants in the grow box.

12 Likes