Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

this will be the first run in a while now that i have not had any fpog going, this last round was a bust for any fresh fpog seeds so ya this fall i’ll have to make some more.

onward …

6 Likes

F’3 cruising along getting ready to be up potted and out on watering system :v:

13 Likes

9 days flower for my F4 here, she had lots of time to veg but I didn’t spread her apart as much, she’s growing upwards nicely. A nice dark green in honor of Jaws lol

15 Likes

The color looks nice to me @BasementGardens . @JAWS throws down some rich color to those greens. I spread mine a little, but mostly let them go up, not put them up. If I wasn’t trying to pack the tent so heavy, I might do more bondage. You getting much stretch on those?
I’ve got some Grapefruit GORGs that are stretching like crazy! Nice, open frame here. Hope I have some strong laterals.

6 Likes

@crownpoodle - you and I are on the same wavelength lately, I think. This girl didn’t get pulled apart for tent space reasons, and the spring-ish weather came just in time so I could shuffle a couple outside to finish. I’m also a kite lover.

She stretched…medium? A bit, not a huge amount though. She has those thick-for-her-size branches and main that make you figure she’s going to make some thick flowers. I think stretch is just coming to a close here now, so we will see. She just seems…sturdy. And likable.

6 Likes

shes looking really good brother, love that green, finally got my current grow looking proper.

thanks guys …

8 Likes

Remeber to clean the dust cover on your Carbon Filter a couple times a year at least. Those things suck up all the spores in the air and hold on to them forever.

4 Likes

lucky to even get 100 here ppl selling lbs for 700 of really good stuff. only the designer stuff in mylars are getting 100 a zip. makes it hard to barter for food and etc :frowning:

3 Likes

beautiful bud shot and that stuff looks great. did it preserve more terps taking early ?

3 Likes

When you said a week early, I was wondering how far you ran them out before?

3 Likes

@JAWS here are those F3’s from @medmanbrand needing to be up potted. :roll_eyes:. Hopefully this weekend, making some room and a bunch of clones are going out and freeing up some space :v:

11 Likes

anything interesting to the nose ??.

thank you …

6 Likes

Can’t wait! I’m popping the IC1 pack next week after coco is flipped!

6 Likes

As of right now to me, they smell of tropicalfruit and cheese but kinda hard to tell will everything else going. This weekend 24 clones are leaving so I will have some room . Gonna strip down the 4x 5 and dedicate it to the For FPOG , move the photos into the open area :v:

7 Likes

Lol I’m going to laugh my ass off if you find a full on cheese in those fpog.

6 Likes

Parmesan dry cereal :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

I just puked.

6 Likes

CPOG. Cheddar pebbles OG :blush:

7 Likes

Ok, so I’m thinking about adding the 3rd trough back on and firing it back up for these f’3’s I can run 18 plants with 3rd trough and if I’m not mistaken that’s what we got is 18. Possibly put it in my 5x4 give em week or 2 pull some clones and flower them see what’s what. Would definitely speed things up and I’m way better with hydro than coco anyways :joy::rofl: not to mention save some space .

5 Likes

Here are the F3’s Kinda crammed at the moment. Hopefully not after this weekend :grin::v:
Oh can’t forget my basil plant :joy::rofl:

13 Likes