Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

They look great @BasementGardens!

4 Likes

Looks like about half have cracked and have nice little tap roots so far.

5 Likes

I hope we can find them again, I don’t feel right calling this line FPebbles if the smell a taste is not there - it has become or is becoming something else.

It’s like when someone says they have skunk but it’s just fermented fruit or cheese.

2 Likes

Nice - this thread keeps getting better and better!

FPOG IC1 F2:

Awesome plants overall, nice smells, but nothing I can really identify at this point, but they will be up potted and see some real sun later - no doubt they’ll develop some olfactory force before too long.

13 Likes

Very nice. These are going outside?

5 Likes

ya thats my girl, huge fans. i really hope some of you growers find one of the three. been looking myself but its so nice to see so many ppl looking for them, shite one has to run into one of them.

peace …

7 Likes

FPOG F4’s coming along outdoors.

10 Likes

Sort of, yes, I guess is the answer. It will be a light dep kind of situation, probably in 2-3 weeks along with a couple other things. It will be my first go at that style of flowering, so fingers crossed!

Glad to hear they are on point - they really are very close phenotypically, with slight variations mainly in height. Glad to be running these and watching all the others too, this is turning into a very cool collection of grows!

5 Likes

11/12 are now above ground for the FP OG IC1 open pollination and hunt.
@jaws I appreciate the offer for some more IC1 seeds if I had germination issues, but I think we are on our way now!

12 Likes

I must say after hearing about all the good phenos this strain has I’m wondering if what I had before was truly the dry cereal pheno.

It had huge fat Indica leafs, pure green buds and leafs with no fancy colors and the buds were very large, decently hairy colas. The smell is what got me - that one little plant in my tent covered my front yard with a smell that was like someone took a box of FPebbles and threw the dry cereal in ur face, no milk or cream just the cereal / taste was same as the smell.

I had a buddy that told me he could smell it just driving past my house.

8 Likes

FPOG F4 rolling along.

20 Likes

FPOG IC1/F2

Finally got them up potted and outdoors for the time being. So far very easy to grow, nice structure, good vigor, and just happy plants overall.

16 Likes

Looking good dude.

6 Likes

Thanks man - hard to take credit though, so far they’re pretty much growing themselves…just trying to stay out of their way.

5 Likes

Dude…my experiences with so many of @JAWS gear are “stay out of the way” and let them grow as well. One of these days I’ll get my FPOGs going. What size pots do you and @Sdoyle have those in? Going to re-pot at some point or go with those.
I’m growing some @JAWS in the yard too. 7s are what I decided is smart for my back. Dry 10s without a plant might be OK. 10s with a decent size plant that are wet wouldn’t be smart to move.

7 Likes

Started them in solo cups, then to 1 gallon bags and now in 5 gallon bags (their final destination),

4 Likes

These are mostly 3gals up from 1gal. I ran out of 3’s and at least one of these is in something a little smaller. These were up potted just Monday so they were a little big for the 1gal pots, but they didn’t complain too much. If I could flower now I would just finish them in their current footwear, but we’ll see how big they are in a couple weeks - they will probably end up in 5’s.

3 Likes

sadly my dmt and fpog f4s all got culled when I sanitized due to persitent aphid infestation.
I have enough seeds left to give it a good go this coming indoor season so will watch all these other grows go down and send ya’all positive vibes :wink:
Hope someone (or everyone) finds a killer pheno or 3 hehe

7 Likes

stoked to see every one enjoying there fpog thus far, will get back into them myself later this year.

awesome …

12 Likes

Checking in on them after a rainy night.

17 Likes