Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

My FP OG F4 Male, lime stem rub, will be seeding a few of my favorite clones from this year to make a sour version of each fingers crossed. Sour live bubble hash from fresh frozen and some vigorous fun crosses is the end goal.

fpogf4male

17 Likes

Hell ya! I have a beautiful lime female from the F4s

7 Likes

damn every time i stop by here it makes me wish i had some going myself, i love this strain but at times i need to hold off and run some other.

but for-sure fpog growing you all are doing very well and im stoked to see this thread rolling along. i will get back to some more over here but for now it a cheese thing for me at this time.

awesome …

10 Likes

FPOG F4 update.

19 Likes

I bet that ones smells like lime/citrus.

5 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, they both have a lime scent on the stem rub.

5 Likes

You’re in for a treat

4 Likes

@JustANobody what are you seeing as indicator’s for the lime citrus pheno?

4 Likes

The structure and leaves, it’s almost spot on for the cut I hold. It’s a solid, easy to find pheno in the @jaws FP OG F4. There’s a slight dry cereal on the backend once cured. It’s very good, @jaws has run her.

5 Likes

For real!! Ok I have a couple packs of the f4 after you talked about the lime pheno. That sounds killer! I will be taking notes!

5 Likes

You should run them, you won’t be disappointed

5 Likes

It’s probably time to up pot these @Jaws FP OG IC1 Cereal Pheno plants!

13 Likes

I am pretty sure the one F4 I am growing is the lime one as well!

7 Likes

Post a Pic up, let’s see and add to documentation of this strain!

4 Likes

Here she is - I burned her hairs in week 4 from a light issue, but she’s still pretty great. So frosty, and I definitely think I’m getting pretty strong lime, today is day 57.

26 Likes

The leaves look right to me.

6 Likes

I’m terrible with scents, but I’m pretty sure this one is limey!!

5 Likes

Is it a heavy producer? That goes hand in hand with the lime for the F4’s. I can’t speak to other gens.

5 Likes

Definitely above average, my burning may have impacted her too.

5 Likes

Yep, thats her.

6 Likes