Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Awesome! Please let us know what you think

2 Likes

Hmm I posted these in the Jaws thread, but figured I might as well put them here.
This was my FPOG F4.
Had 3 Females and took them to day 75 of 12 / 12.
Very nice smoke and high, good smells on the cured weed.

Pictures are from different times in the grow, but all late flower

This was Trimmed up a bit before chop:

35 Likes

I always remember how sexy yours were brother! Nice to see you, haven’t seen you around much but glad you’re here now. Hope all is well! So what’s your take on finished product terps etc. smoke, longevity? This is something not many touch on for this legend of a strain @Zett

10 Likes

Yea doing good, reading much but only posting occasionally. Unfortunately not much time lately, but following along. Gave your thread a follow too, but just too much going on in there to catch up :smiley: nice job brother. Tag me if you have pics of the CJ please :slight_smile:

I would say functional happy smoke. Puts me in a good mood, but also not sativa leaning. Its a balanced hybrid to me, but always good mood with at least 2 of the girls I had. The third Im still not 100% sure tbh, will try that one again soon. Terps are definitely on the fruity side for me if I think about finished product. Nice sweet smell. High lasts about good 2 or maybe 3 hours for me after a big vape session with my Arizer Extreme Q. I gotta say though, most of the smoke I have is in that range and only the CJ and the Mango Hashplant pheno from my F2s really stand out in terms of strength/intensity of the high.

9 Likes

Sweet! I can’t wait to have some CJ buds to smoke again, it’s been sooo long! And mango hashplant huh? Nice. Glad to see you brother, truly am and I will certainly tag you 100%, just chopped last week , been sick af so I gotta do a deep clean and reset, and figure out a new clone area is it’s not cutting it with a single dome or two with grodan trays and t5’s time to give moms/cuts their own space again like I used to but space is at a premium. I like the sound to everything about the FPOG you grew, sweet! Looking forward to her very much as well.

6 Likes

where can i see pics, been waiting to see others runs of the HAW.

thank you …

6 Likes

ok so seeing this brand new thread has been started i have decided to just go ahead and get some fpog f2 going just for this thread and my own. i did not take any cuts from the ones i have going now because i was going to take a break from her, ahh but now that seems like a bad idea seeing we now have this thread to dive bomb fpog pics into.

onward folks …

20 Likes

Awesome! I love it mine will be uppotted and prepped for flower this upcoming week! Gonna get real nice in here ! Super Glad I started this thread now!

6 Likes

I havent grown any out yet, just stocking on seeds for now

6 Likes

I think that was meant for @webeblzr

7 Likes

ya would love to see some pics of the HAW you got going @webeblzr

thanks top …

6 Likes

Always brother :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

my 7 plants in the greenhouse has still not fully shown sex. I think there is only one female in the group but I’ve been fooled before. I “must” flip everything by the 3rd week of the month so I have 11 days left to figure that out. Regardless , they will get flipped on schedule
I’ll get pics rolling as things get a bit more interesting.
I have more beans to pop (thankyou @JAWS ) so my FPOG adventures are just beginning :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Smelling like a pack of juicy fruit gum that somehow morphed into a sweaty gymnast whose routine just finished. Starting to cake it on already!

F43

Thank you brother, @JAWS !

13 Likes

Also, does everyone else growing FPOG have the crinkle leaf trait?

Its a lovely variety to look at in the garden…

6 Likes

I have one still in Veg that has somewhat similar crinkle trait to it, not sure if it’s environmental though as they just went through a rough spell for a couple weeks sadly

Right as I yanked these from flower 7/3. As luck would have it, I also had a fan fail, that I did know about, as the Hawaiian Buds scoped to show me more time is needed.

In my culling area, same day.

Tagged and bagged now. Very tasty, I’ve not shared her yet, just wife and I.Very glad to have this.
webe

25 Likes

Love the colors

4 Likes

loving that description🙂

3 Likes

so im very confused by your last post @webeblzr you yank them from flower WHY. and your culling room what did you have to throw out ?. ya ahh very confused over here.

lastly would love to see some straight up HAW BD shots if you can get any.

humm …

5 Likes