Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

So a few days later, I open that area, to scope Hawaiian Bud plants.
And, lost a fan, heat went up, humiodty was WAY up! Everything very limp, and giving me the finger, BIGBIG! As I deserved. Walked by that area, and just did not look in.
Anyway, I knew I’d find some mold, so fuck scoping, start triage saving what I can.
Was not real bad, the bloom, it just started, so no running. I still hate it!
Hawaiian Bud

14 Likes

damn sorry to hear that my friend, had an over heat issue many years ago and its never pretty.

haw look decent though …

6 Likes

Happens fast too.

2 Likes

That sucks. Sorry. How far in were you? I’ve got a pack ack of HB and a pack of Hawaiian Lime OGEE. The lime will go 1st when I get there.

3 Likes

Right about 70 days or so. They were real close. Plenty of folks would have chopped them.
I’ve always regretted cutting bud pushing out white hairs.
I have learned some strains will, even when the trichomes are showing ripeness to my eye, with my loupe, mostly cloudy, with and amber or 2 showing.
There was just far more clear trichomes then I wanted to see. So I pushed, damned human.

I found them hard to root, but did get more than enough, to run this rabbit again, LOL!
So anxious to sample these, not enough to quick dry.

Their scent is mesmerizing to me, not a strong, slap your face scent, more Old Spice, various floral scents, grapefruit maybe, for now.

I only lost maybe a few grams, in one bud, as I caught it before it ran all through the main cola bud.
Once I cleared out that flower area, I got my drill and unibit out and expanded the exhaust holes, in the extraction pipe, that runs 24/7/365.

This so far is a fantastic cultivar, easy girls to raise, never fed them above 550-750 PPM’s.
Morbloom for flower. No extra flower boosters, no enhancers, just food, water, time.
webe

8 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the info. I loved the Lime OGEE. Combined with HB sounds great.

3 Likes

we need some FPOG bud shots guys! medman sent me a pack last winter but they never showed so i will watch and see if yall convince me to scoop some this winter

5 Likes

I saw a couple packs of these on Strainly. One guy wants $250 for a pack of F4, and another $75 for a 5pk. One of those seems reasonable. Can these be obtained anywhere else?

4 Likes

If you mean Fruity Pebbles OG, yes. Just grabbed a pack from GLG about 5 minutes ago and only 2 packs available now.

7 Likes

the f4 are now all gone, but some vendors still have some i think. if have a small batch of f5 here with me and those will go out next as soon as my vendor ask for more. i have some f3 going now and will be making a fresh batch moving into fall. i said earlier i was running f2 i AM NOT these are f3 so more fresh f4 will be made.

i have the fpog ic1 going now at day 55, have been waiting to drop in any pics until were a bit closer to chop, as well as this batch is good its not what i want to work with in the future.

peace …

9 Likes

This is what I love to hear! Sold out!

4 Likes

the BANANA KUSH fever is being pushed once again in my direction, i suppose i will have to bust out another batch this fall, been a while i hope i remember how to grow that damn strain !!..

peace …

10 Likes

That’s what the BlackBerry soda took place of in my last grow as I knew you really wanted to see it! Banana Kush f10 next up!

4 Likes

Maybe we’ll all run it at the same time @JAWS @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Yes! I love that idea :bulb: @hoss8455

2 Likes

could be but my time frame would be around OCT before i drop fresh seeds, im at 55 days now on this grow and i have my next run already under way and would need to be around 40 days flower on that one before i drop more seeds.

peace …

7 Likes

I can definitely wait

2 Likes

ya will see how the time lines up for every one, BUT HELL ya i’d love to grow some banana right along side others that would be pretty cool. an in real time grow from several growers of the same strain.

sign me up …

5 Likes

Yup, ya and yes siree

2 Likes

I can commit a 4x4 to it in ~6 weeks.

4 Likes