Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

always wanted to do this with people Stoked

3 Likes

Sooo is what I’m hearing correct? There’s getting ready for a banana kush thread coming?

3 Likes

yes i do believe there is one coming this fall for-sure, i am locked in now to doing a banana run. it WILL happen!!.

peace …

6 Likes

D e f I n i t e l y

3 Likes

Are Banana OG and Banana Kush different strains? I just assumed they were the same thing. Im game for growing along in the fall with y’all!

3 Likes

Ya the banana Kush was the original it’s ghost OG and a haze (can’t remember off the top which haze) then the OG version was the Banana Kush crossed with an OG which I can’t remember which OG atm either. A killer breeding tool and a strain I’ve held in high regard for a long long time! When @JAWS sent me that pack I was ecstatic! That and the FPOG had me jumping for joy! Literally a classic that’s definitely preservation worthy as well. I’m thinking if we find absolutely stellar standouts:outliers etc. we should combine and preserve or even just further depending on what is found at the time, be glad to have you @PatioMat this could get real interesting, I doubt there’s tons out there with these packs though :thinking:

5 Likes

haha well there should be a very large amount of ppl with these banana from me, i made and sent out a really good number of packs starting years ago. i stopped messing with the banana because i though o-kid was getting back to work with it so i wanted to give him the floor so-to-speak, how ever from what im hearing he either never did the restart or did but just did not make enough to go around.

the whole KUSH/OG still to this day has me a bit WHAT EVER, the one i started with was at f7 and it was SAGARMARTHA 60/40 * GHOST OG. as far as GHOST * HAZE ahh ya pretty sure that is not what i have been working with all these years.

should be fun …

6 Likes

the BANANA i have with actual banana in the name sake.

BANANA BUTTONZ {FIRE!}
BANANA DAWG {F1}
BANANA DIESEL {F1}
BANANA G-13
BANANA GOO
BANANA KUSH {S1}
BANANA KUSH * SWEET PINK GRAPEFRUIT {F1}
BANANA KUSH IBL * GIRL SCOUT COOKIE BC1/F2
BANANA MAC {F1}
BANANA OG {FEM}
BANANA OG * SOUR BUBBLE
BANANA OG KUSH * KILLER QUEEN {F6}
BANANA OG KUSH * SOUR BUBBLE {F3}
BANANA OG/KILLER QUEEN * OG ALIEN
BANANA OG/KUSH
BANANA PEEL {FEM}
BANANA REPUBLIC {F1}
BANANA SPLIT

some things from my personal made list.

B-VIRUS {F-1}
BANANA COOKIES {#1} {F-1}
BANANA COOKIES {F-1} { VERSION 2}
BANANA DOJO {F-1}
BANANA KUSH {F- 8}
BANANA KUSH {F- 9}
BANANA KUSH {F-10}
BANANA KUSH {F-10}
BANANA KUSH {F10}
BANANA KUSH {F9}
BANANA KUSH {IBL}
BANANA KUSH {IBL}
BANANA KUSH {IBL} {B-2}
BANANA KUSH {IBL} {B-3}
BANANA KUSH {IBL} {B-4}
BANANA KUSH {IBL} REJECT’S
BANANA KUSH 60/40 {FEM}
BANANA KUSH IBL * FPOG {F2//F1-- FEM ?}
BANANA MED’S {F1}
BANANA MED’S {F1} {B2}
BANANA PEBBLE OG {F-1}
BANANA PEBBLE OG {FEM}
BANANA PEBBLE OG {FEM}
BANANA PIE {F-1}
BANANA PIE {F-2}
BANANA SURPRISE {F-1}

all this on my list started with the BANANA KUSH F7 years ago. i have never ran any other banana kush even though i have some in house.

peace …

13 Likes

ahh crap sorry guys got off on things other then FPOG in a fpog thread.

sorry …

6 Likes

! I just looked and apparently it’s skunk haze….

1 Like

That banana/FPOG stuff sounds super awesome too! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

humm thought i had some skunk haze seeds but i do not, must have been a dream i had some night !

shite …

2 Likes

ya so many untested strains over here it’s not even funny any more. the 60/40 fem i should have grown that girl years ago but ahh yup nope.

double edge sword i swear it is …

2 Likes

you probably do…. Somewhere!

1 Like

those rejects were 1200 seeds that i threw away but kept a handful and then later on i tried to pop them and every fing one of them germed and gave a great plant. so ya i threw away 1200 perfectly good banana kush seeds because i did not like the way they looked.

funny but really not …

6 Likes

, for sure! I know the feeling and have nothing compared to you. There’s always something else you either wanna pop, or forgot about. I’d just love to have a big enough space to throw down two 50-100 plant runs side by side

2 Likes

Ya not funny, sad but shit happens ! At least it wasn’t one of your gems you’ve dropped! :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

ya lack of space is a real issues here with me as well, most can tell by my over filled tent’s always unless i run into an issue. the next run will be mostly clones mainly because i just lost so many seedlings from the heat.

still works though.

2 Likes

thinking about that a few weeks back when i threw out 1500 DURBAN POISON seeds, testers said herm so out they went. in the back of mind im thinking damn should i run a few of these myself to be sure. ahh but then that would open up a whole nother issues in not trusting my very few testers and i do not want to do that. did not much like that strain any ways so was not a big hit but i think ppl would have liked those if they had been solid.

ohhh well …

3 Likes

Hell yes it does, and well, QUITE WELL. I absolutely love how you grow full disclosure! And often it’s another selling point to people. There really are very few breeders you can go chat one on one with (whether they got big heads, no time or whatever I hate it). The people that made you you should never forget/overlook or rest assured they will do the same, or just be offended and stop growing their stuff. There’s a few breeders I’ve seen do this I stopped even looking at their stuff after, or ones that think they are better than everyone :man_facepalming:t2: we all started somewhere right? I was a newb 20+ years back too! As green as they come but Mike came along soon after , took me under his wing and the rest is history in the making!

3 Likes