Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

you have any fpog in your stash ?.

lmk …

4 Likes

Maybe 8 seeds of the F4 generation that I got from Great Lakes last summer. I can send them over if they help, brother.

9 Likes

HAHAHA some one offering me fpog seeds thats f ing awesome.

no brother im not in need of any fpog seeds i was wondering if you were my friend.

thats funny right there …

14 Likes

I was confused as well lol

6 Likes

This was a wholesome moment :grin:

8 Likes

Is there a big difference between the F4’s and the F5’s?

3 Likes

there are many in ever f-gen i have released over the years, i had been giving them away for like many many years and during that time i never tried to nail ANYTHING down i just mixed phenols and let ppl pick/find what ever they liked in the strain. so ya there will be a lot of things to look at while growing out any fpog that came from JAWS GENETICS. now its going to be different because im going to be doing the hunting moving forward. maybe not so much in this round seeing i only have one female to work with but for-sure i am on the hunt and that will change what ppl start getting from there fpog.

man would love love to get my hands on a legit c-n-m cut from some one to move forward with in the new project. i do not know any one who has that cut and i do not see very many ppl even talking about having it or knowing some one who has it. so i have no choice but to just start popping seeds and hunting for her myself.

and GOOO …

13 Likes

I saw that CannaVenture is now selling some of your beans. I’m guessing you’ve already asked him about his FPOG cut? I’ve been keeping my eyes open for that cut as well. I’ll def let you know if I come across anything, but you’d probably have better luck than I. I think there was someone else called AliGee that might have had it at one point?

5 Likes

yup do not think the one canna v has is the one i am after, or either of the ones im after.

aligee know him but have not talked with him in many years.

a constant hunt for-sure …

4 Likes

does medman not have that cut ? maybe ask him

1 Like

Maybe it’ll be faster to work with your female progeny than hunt for that rare cut in the end

1 Like

im always looking but going forward im going to be hunting for-real, and always looking in my own tents but ALWAYS looking outward as well. from day one here at OG i have had awesome vibes and i have acquired a few cuts that i have been wanting for a long tome so putting out fillers here in my opinion is a very very smart move on my part.

hunting hard …

13 Likes

kind of strange to me that most of the fpog being shown in here was made by me and at the same time i seem to have the worst phenol so far. this spear shaped phenol is not to my liking in this round and my brother is going to be so disappointed in this round. happy i have another going witch i think will be more to my liking and his.

on ward …

6 Likes

I get that. ‘Do not put all your eggs in the same basket’ as we say :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone is interested but Glg just released a batch of F5’s

They went up for sale at 12 Eastern today.

Of course I bought a pack! I missed out the last time.

5 Likes

3 packs left on GLG FPOG!

4 Likes

Me too, I made sure and grabbed some this time.

4 Likes

that was then…

4 Likes

You bought the rest ? Lol

1 Like

I wish…looking around wondering why there are no breeder packs available to tell the truth

2 Likes