Jaws Fruity Pebbles

What is the true pheno?

2 Likes

ya what phenol are you talking about ??.

humm …

2 Likes

Let me correct myself as I am a stoner… what I meant was the true fpog… the one alien genetics created … anyone can throw strains together and call it fpog… but is it the same as alien genetics version… the 1st… @JustANobody @JAWS

1 Like

I’ll let @jaws comment, but I don’t believe this is a situation where @Jaws made two plants do the sex and then said oh I’ll call this fruity pebbles og.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it like that

Also… it’s more than 2 plants lmao

all of my fpog work started with alien genetics FRUITY PEBBLE OG i was there when they were first sold for insane amounts of coin, i had very good friends who shared cuts with me as well as a few sent me f1 seeds from the packs they bought. i dropped my last f1 fpog back in 2018 was hoping for the cereal-m-n-milk but i got a male so that was the last f1 seed stock i ever had.

yes its the real one …

8 Likes

That’s what I meant… so it is gone??

1 Like

ahh no its not gone, if your after f1 seed stock then ya your a decade late on those. i do not know any one who still has f1 seeds. cuts/f-gens/hybrids/bc/ic/fems is all your going to find most likely.

if thats what you mean by gone then ahh ya i guess its gone.

strange …

3 Likes

Well… I mean… the original version of the fpog… so yeah if it’s not the same… whether f1 or whatever (not learned breeding and genetics yet) then truly it is gone… only similarities left… etc

1 Like

So then what is the closest version to it now then?

1 Like

i guess that would be in the form of fems.

peace …

From where @JAWS I hope you don’t think im trying to offend… by saying alien is the only true version etc… I hope you realize what I meant…

If you ever do find it… please let me know… I’d really like to try it

1 Like

who ever might have them these days, i do not have any i want to let go of. i will make more if i ever find either of phenols im actively hunting for.

who knows …

4 Likes

Just hate seeing thigs that were great go extinct… like the real Skunk :pensive: @JAWS

1 Like

sacred seeds might have some, not sure though.

he’s on IG …

3 Likes

Thanks man… I sure hope you find it though

1 Like

… I know, but I was trying to keep it simple, because as you yourself said, you don’t know breeding…not that I am any kind of an expert.

1 Like

I hope you find a dry cereal pheno very soon :wink:

2 Likes

yes me too i had a friend just send me two phenols and i have another friend who is prepping a third phenol for me. he said he thinks it might be the cereal-n-milk but he wants me to run her and let him know if i think it is.

so ya its very cool to have such sharing friends, been sharing for more then 20 years now so its pretty exciting to have what i have now in house.

onward for-sure brother …

3 Likes