Jaws Fruity Pebbles

I heard the 2 pheno guy is really cool.
I hope you share their opinion on the 2 cuts, very curious to see.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, that 2 pheno guy is probably pretty damn cool. @JustANobody

Fun little spicy afternoon read. Keep em poppin, friends. Thanks for the show :wave:t2:

4 Likes

ahh not really he it truly @JustANobody HAHAHAHA.

much thanks brother …

2 Likes

I’m just glad they are in your hands and if #1 is it, I hope you use the hell out of her!

1 Like

if she is the fr dry cereal then ya she will get reversed NOT KIDDING but she has to have that smell and i mean have it not just kinda at the end of a smell but in your face. if so it’s one like stink on bud.

for-sure …

2 Likes

For sure man, you’re the professional, I just planted some seeds. She smells like it in flower but post cure and the smoke is the real test imo.

2 Likes

hahaha no pro over here just a dude who likes to grow he’s own bud.

normal guy over here for-sure …

6 Likes

Hey I fit the same description, but we aren’t the same. As someone once said “There’s levels to this shit” and I’m not on your level or even close. You’ve probably forgotten more than I know.

3 Likes

@JAWS has had a real fondness for these, FPOGs, for a long time. Years, it seems. He was giving them away as freebies on GLG for years too. They must have been good. I saw them being resold on Strainly, for a really greedy amount. Not cool. Now you can buy them.
I think if the pack has a Jaw’s sticker on it, they might be good.
No offense to anyone intended.

3 Likes

No need to keep it simple as I am capable of properly understanding anything, but I definitely want to try certain original strains … such as fpog, and many others… I’m here to learn and help the community in any way possible…

3 Likes

With that being said I really have my fingers crossed for your hunt… man it’s out there… just gotta find that needle 🪡 amongst all that hay lol

3 Likes

so about two years ago maybe 2 1/2 I bought some bud here that was called cereal milk.
i’m not in a legal state so it wasn’t from a dispensary but from a big-time local seller.
Typically his stuff was dry dispo stuff .
this however was very different. The bud was literally white absolutely covered and trimmed ultra tight. smelling an ounce bag of it it 100% positively no doubt about it smelled like the bottom of a bowl of cereal and milk heavily flavored fruity colored cereal like Froot Loops or something.
The smell didn’t translate as well in the taste it was tasty and it was potent weed too but you wouldn’t pick the cereal milk from smoking it just smelling it.
I was absolutely enamored with it and even though I had plenty of my own killer bud I bought several ounces of it. no seeds were found.

I went on a search for it and I ended up buying a cut called cereal milk supposedly from the creators of it been so long now I can’t remember the details. I have pictures of it and a review posted somewhere in one of my journals here. by six weeks it was the most beautiful amazing colored bud I’ve ever seen.

it did not smell anything like cereal milk and to be honest was absolutely horrible weed mids at best. I did have a spider mite attack but I had three other strands in the same cabinet went through the same torture and they all returned great bud. I didn’t keep the cut I remember where I got it and he still has it but I didn’t keep it.

I wonder if it’s the same Fino you’re speaking of

5 Likes

Would be cool if it were am I right @JAWS 🪴🌿🪴

1 Like

I have some F2’s of the "Fruity Pebble OG IC1 " I got years ago from GLG in cold storage.
I’ve been waiting too run them , Some of the Greencrack OG also.
Love Jaws gear :heart_eyes:.

5 Likes

You had Cereal Milk from Powerzup & Cookies. It might be the best cookies cut out there. It smells like creamy fruit loops/fruity pebbles, is Gary’s sister, and is a very nice uplifting and strong smoke. I’ve popped 50+ S1’s of it and many of them mimic the smells of mom nicely. If anyone is looking for the same smell as the cereal cut FPOG, it can certainly be found there.

3 Likes

Ehhh…cookies… can’t help but hate the cookies

Good plants are good plants :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I agree… thanks man

hit the fpog f3 with ugorg pollen the other day, might be awesome might be total shite.

we shall see, ahh well maybe 2 years from now we will know …

8 Likes

I love anything cereal

2 Likes