Jaws Fruity Pebbles

How much stretch should I expect out of these ?
I have 2 Fruity Pebbles F4 females I should have flipped a few weeks ago and am about to flower them in a tent so kinda curious how tall I should expect an untopped 18" bushy plant to stretch on me hehehe
Can’t wait to get these girls flowering though… it’s time!!

5 Likes

Can you upload a pic? I had 2 pheno’s, a short bush and a more vigorous growing one. The bushy one didn’t stretch much, the other one got maybe double in size?

3 Likes

Me too, I have a few babies going - interested to see how yours go!

2 Likes

If you get a big vigorous girl, is mag hungry, and has citrus/lime smell to her, you’re in for a treat.

3 Likes

I have one that has very wide leaves and when not fed well the fan leaves start to yellow on one half of the leaf like a form of variegation I suppose. I need to take my camera out there and start getting pictures LOL But ya, one has much wider leaves and are squat well branched bushes. I haven’t done any stem rubs as I have been doing rigorous IPM to rid the room of lingering aphids and the End All is all I can smell LOL

3 Likes

I’d love to see pictures when you get a chance. If the hungry one is like my hungry one this is what you’re in for hopefully.

Very curious to see how it comes out for you. My next fruity pebbles run will be a whole pack of @Jaws FP OG IC1 for an open pollination and search for the cereal and milk pheno.

9 Likes