Jaws grow log!

Stardawg C housing some Stardawg Gorg f1/v2

Triangle Kush slightly seeded with Triangle Dawg f1 seeds.

thanks for looking …

22 Likes

Looking good in here. Alien Cookies looking absolutely fire. This thread just moves too fast for me!

4 Likes

That TK I’ve been wanting to try jetdro has been praising it for a while now. Keep me in mind on the TD seeds might as close as I get . Thanks

4 Likes

triangle kush, starting to look good.

peace …

29 Likes

I’ve been looking for the BCS cut for awhile now. both times it ended up being a plushberry or maybe an S1, but not the soda finish or the distinctive effect you describe…a fella on IG was letting a legit cut go about a year ago, but lost track of him. Hmu if you find it :v::pray:

5 Likes

so this is what happens when you get to Fing high before doing inventory …

that’s 76 pack of I HAVE NO F%^&*() IDEA, these will all go right into the trash can. not even sure if those would be doable to give out as unknown freebies. most likely something good but ya i have no clue what they could be.

damn blackberry cookies …

22 Likes

Hey man, at least you know you’re growing/breeding the good stuff!

You could always give them out as “Jaws Mystery Beans - Never get high on your own supply special edition”

5 Likes

If you have stored them then it should be good thing. Why you were going to store crap?

Anyway… if you have to throw it, throw it across the pond :rofl:

4 Likes

Depends what you mean by freebies, I’d say. If it means “gift with purchase” then maybe not. If it means actually giving them out for free, I’ve seen plenty of people happily take seeds with less of a pedigree than this.

8 Likes

Call them 76 mystery and flog them out . Lol

9 Likes

I see the cannabis seed and flower market almost as cyclical. Everything comes in waves. We went through the cookies craze, now the chem/sour craze, skunk craze is always ongoing…
I think the next one to make a comeback and have everyone foaming at the mouth will be the ‘cheeses’. That’s my guess anyway. In a year or two, everyone will be after old school cheeses and cheese crosses.

Make some cheese gear and be ahead of the market and demand.

5 Likes

Baaahahahaaa!!! :rofl::joy:
JAWS - NGHOYOS

4 Likes

Dibs. Haha. Definately don’t toss them, my chickens love cannabis seeds. Not that I would actually tho. Id be growin em. :v:

Also they are really healthy for you to eat, new meaning to highlander.

5 Likes

so who is the best SEED slinger in these part’s, i think i really like the idea of just giving them away but ya not crazy about doing all the mailing. if some one with cred wants to step up i will send all these to them and they can spread them out here at the OG ???..

ANY ONE …

17 Likes

:raising_hand_man:
I would be happy to give away a few packs in my Free Seed Friday thread. Not sure I could give away all 75 packs though. More like 12.

15 Likes

I would be more than happy too. If I have the street cred.

5 Likes

I’m sure @DougDawson could find a way to move the rest of them. :wink:

8 Likes

@misterbee also comes to mind. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

He goes hard, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Happy to sling some beans for you brother.

17 Likes