Jaws grow log!

I’ve got similar thoughts. Aggravated by low temps. @JAWS you mentioned water temp. So there’s air, soil, and water/feed temps. How about a heat mat. Off/on. Set at what temp?
My theory with plant problems. The younger/smaller the plant, the more vulnerable they are. To anything and everything. Appropriate pot to plant size matters too. If I get lazy about transplanting/repotting, I’ll pay for it.
I wish I had your answer. I’ve been looking at photos @JAWS plants for several years. I’ve yet to see them not finish. Maybe they don’t look how you want, but they still finished.

2 Likes

thanks every one with chiming in on this for me, i think it will be best i do nothing right now. i just flipped so lets see hoe they do now and with the flowering feeding. still early so they will continue to get blast of mag/cal-nit watering only.

we shall see …

8 Likes

Alien Gorg f1 v1

also got a package in today.

TROP CHEMY 8 * MEXICAN
SUPER LEMON HAZE * MEXICAN
PURPLE URKLE * MEXICAN
CHIMERA 2 * MEXICAN
GHOST OG * MEXICAN
MIDTOWN MADNESS * MEXICAN
MENDO BREATH 8 * MEXICAN
MEXICAN * MEXICAN
80’S PURPLE HINDU KUSH
STARDAWG * MEXICAN

peace …

19 Likes

a shot of 1 of the MYSTERY plants i have going in this round.

now again for those who did not know. I KNOW exactly what this strain is im just not saying right now. im wanting to give her/him-them a look over before saying anything about it. this is my second run with this strain i ran her years ago but did nothing with her at the time.

hoping for a good male and two female phenols that would be insane for-sure. if i get a decent male i will run him as i did with the ugorg#1 i will hit him to all of my cut’s.

we shall see …

20 Likes

Hey let’s play a game of what it is most like? Tropical or Northern type? Both?

1. How long does it flower
  2. What is the nutrient requirements that it grows best in.
  3. Does it like warm/cold
  4. Humidity resistance or acceptance
  5. Architecture, grow long and narrow/short compact
  6. Are the buds dense or more open airy
  7. Does the name really matter for a rose by any other name is
  8. What is we are seeing and what does it have but is not being displayed

I think this is a good opportunity to have some fun and learn since Jaws is doing all the work might as well have a better understanding in how to grow. I can read through all the books but a very structured and logical approach to growing and what to look for is what I hope to get out of this.

4 Likes

Here’s the thread: (on hypochlorous acid for powdery mildew, etc)

3 Likes

#3- I did not know any strains liked the cold. Some might tolerate it better, but like?

3 Likes

i fill like i just walked into an ongoing conversation that i was not there for the start of ?.

huhh …

4 Likes

de seeding some mandarin skunk, MANDARIN GORG F1

lots of plants to de seed over the next few weeks.

peace …

20 Likes

@JAWS i think he wants to play guess the strain on the mystery plant? That’s what I got from it, but not for sure!

4 Likes

impure kush, de seeding IMPURE GORG F1.

peace …

19 Likes

purple enkis breath, PURPLE GORG F1

done for now.

22 Likes

How did the purple gorg smell?

4 Likes

Some strain don’t like intense light and maybe some strains might not like the cold but maybe certain transposable elements use the cooler temperatures to activate other processes that would remain dormant due to higher temperatures. Like is a relative term isn’t it? Thanks for bringing that up :+1:.

3 Likes

no idea i just got them made, will need testing before they go out to any one.

peace …

7 Likes

@JAWS
Just talked to an old buddy who made f2s of the lemon Thai X star dog on some of the Old school packaging haha(not the painters tape.haha) I requested some for ya!

3 Likes

hahaha ya the good old very broke days, ppl still have some of those tape packs and its pretty cool to see that. we all did what we could back then, ppl cared far less about the packaging more so what was in those packs.

very cool brother …

9 Likes

So it’s not just me… :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

getting the 5x5 back into shape.

peace …

29 Likes

See I knew it wouldn’t take you long! Nice brother :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes