Jaws grow log!

My wife wouldn’t be able to keep her hands off me!

2 Likes

Slicker than a broke dick dog, baby!

3 Likes

ya they were not cheap to have made, only had a 12 count batch made. still have 6 here with me, most ppl just could not get passed the V neck which i totally understood. i saw them more as a collectors item then an every day type shirt.

nice idea but fell short …

3 Likes

Cooler than a poodle , with a broken noodle.

3 Likes

I hope you get one framed!

4 Likes

It’s just hypochlorous acid. I’m sure you should be able to find hypochlorous acid based disinfectants in Canada, even if not that specific brand. I just quickly checked Amazon.ca and saw a few different ones + the generators to make it for sale too.

Here’s a whole thread on how to use it, and even make it yourself:

2 Likes

Hey I just came across this post. I actually knew who you were from a post I read somewhere a year or so ago and that’s what gave me the inspiration to get a Cap Junky cut. Best genetics move I ever made. So thank you @JAWS for that creation.

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling :100: % real soon @JAWS ! :green_heart:

1 Like

thank you very much and glad your liking that one. HOW EVER that is not my work thats cap’s work, he used some of my creation to get that and many others made but ya thats not by my hands.

very cool …

9 Likes

If course I’m an idiot and am talking about MAC 1

2 Likes

92 og, 31f

just love this plant and will be working with her for as long as i can keep the cutting to root for me.

i see some seeds but not a lot, i was hoping to get a few 100 but ya we shall see.

peace …

11 Likes

yup the alien cookies makes pretty much everything pop, i have the ALIEN GORG f1-v1 going right now and im seeing both phenols unfolding and im pretty excited to see how they do moving forward.

JAWS COOKIES F1-V1 —MAC1 CUT * ALIEN COOKIES F1
JAWS COOKIES F1-V2 —CAP J CUT * ALIEN COOKIES F1

again not a lot of seeds showing but i know there in there under the buds.

fun fun …

11 Likes

I have a few of your Alien Cookies seeds left which I have plans for in my next seed making run. I have three plants right now that have inspired me to do a bit of breeding. I plan to breed all three with the Alien Cookies and see what turns up.

Back left is a cross of Alani Island (Katsu) X Cap Junky
Front left is Indiana Bubblegum S1 from CSI
Front right is (Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies) x Durban Poison

7 Likes

nice you getting any bubblegum smells from that bubblegum ??.

having a friend test the alien cookies fems as we speak, i hope there solid fors-sure.

awesome …

4 Likes

I’m hoping I find a pretty Alien Cookies girl and reverse her to make some fem seeds. I’ll be sure to set some of each cross aside for you if you’re interested.

2 Likes

She’s a real kushy looker for sure! One of the few left on my list in fact! Glad to see you back brother! Hope you are feeling great!

6 Likes

I need some help. Can someone post something to the Jaw’s Testers thread please. I can’t update until one of you trolls posts something 1st. Thank you

4 Likes

JAWS COOKIES F1-V1
JAWS COOKIES F1-V2
ALIEN GORG f1-v1

Sounds incredible!
Do you have a photo of your father - Alien Cookies F1

2 Likes

1 Like

Done, @crownpoodle

5 Likes