Jaws grow log!

Replying to this post from 3 weeks ago to say that I’ve read in several places that Uncle Fester Skunk isn’t much to write home about as flower, but as a male in a breeding project it really amps up the terpene expression of whatever its crossed with.
This one might express some super- cheese!

5 Likes

ya ran some UFS but did not get any skunk notes so did not go back for a second look at that time.

UNCLE AFFIE {F1}
UNCLE BUDDY {F1}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-A F2} {NO SKUNK IN THIS LINE}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-B F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-C F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {BC1}
UNCLE FESTERS SKUNK #18 {F3}
UNCLE GUIDO {F1}

peace …

17 Likes

I love that 5x tent :relaxed:

:grinning: sounds interesting haha

Uncle Calle would sound also promising….

Hope you can manage the situation with different feeding and stuff like that. Cheer up Monday is nearly done.

Peace

3 Likes

They have a really nice architecture or structure, seems to be a type I really like just looking at it. Many people think if you have a short dog you should breed it to a tall dog if you want more height. Wonder if it would be better just to breed to the ideal type in first place?

3 Likes

thoughts opinions ??.

DeathStar cut …

7 Likes

She looks cold to me.

4 Likes

What’s runoff ph looking like?
Uniformity makes me think PH

3 Likes

@jaws are you in organic/living soil or using salts?

3 Likes

dont do run off any more tried that years ago and it killed so many of my plants trying to get that learned.

might be some IRON def ?.

not could usually in the mid 70’s.

humm …

2 Likes

Are you on well water?

1 Like

nope city water.

peace …

2 Likes

Is the floor cold? It just really reminds me of when my plants get mad at me for not running heat in the shoulder season.

3 Likes

naw central air/heat.

water is set at 75 f before watering/feeding, been doing this for years now.

peace …

3 Likes

That’s nice to have that. Hmm

1 Like

looks like it starts at the new leaves, ya this is not the first time i have seen this here with me but usually grows out of it after going to flower.

we shall see …

3 Likes

i have IRON here with me so i may try that if things dont start looking better.

hum …

3 Likes

You can pull off some soil and put it into a solo (inch or 2 in solo) and put some ph’d water in, stir it and test the slurry.

6 Likes

ill give that a go now.

be back in a few minutes.

peace …

9 Likes

Usually I’ve seen it dome with the soil sample still in the water but I imagine it wouldn’t be too different. The soil slurry test cam be useful when you don’t have run off to test. I was getting lockouts and things from buildup when I wasn’t running run off. I like to be around 15% give or take. That’s another reason I don’t like to go over 2 gal containers cause that’s the territory of x3 feeds and 2400mL+. But that’s bc my makeshift notation system for nutes is based on a scale of 800mL (size of Mason jar). 2 gal is about 2000mL to get nice run off when it’s full of thirsty roots. Ramble over.

4 Likes

I really saw benefits when I started driving input based on run off ph data. Like right now I’m driving feeds in my flower tent around 4.5 - 5.0 ph depending on the run off for the week prior and I’m still getting run off around low - mid 7s.

2 Likes