Jaws grow log!

Some strain don’t like intense light and maybe some strains might not like the cold but maybe certain transposable elements use the cooler temperatures to activate other processes that would remain dormant due to higher temperatures. Like is a relative term isn’t it? Thanks for bringing that up :+1:.

3 Likes

no idea i just got them made, will need testing before they go out to any one.

peace …

7 Likes

@JAWS
Just talked to an old buddy who made f2s of the lemon Thai X star dog on some of the Old school packaging haha(not the painters tape.haha) I requested some for ya!

3 Likes

hahaha ya the good old very broke days, ppl still have some of those tape packs and its pretty cool to see that. we all did what we could back then, ppl cared far less about the packaging more so what was in those packs.

very cool brother …

9 Likes

So it’s not just me… :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

getting the 5x5 back into shape.

peace …

29 Likes

See I knew it wouldn’t take you long! Nice brother :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

ya just need to stay on the 4x4 now, most are looking good got to get that deathstar back in line. she looks better but still need some attention she might just be the picky one of the six pack. i have my rooters soaking in some bleach water and i will be taking 21 cuts today, mostly from the 6 pack but also at least one from the 92 og – bubba kush – chem 91. going to grab a full 6pack of the 92 when ever i can but for now today just going to grab one.

on ward .

11 Likes

Looking great dude! How many are you squeezing into the 5x5?

4 Likes

the ugorg list so far, minus the TRIANGLE GORG cant seem to find that bag.

ALIEN GORG {F1-V1}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V2}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V3}
BANANA GORG {F1}
BED-ROCK GORG {F1}
BLUE GORG {F1}
BUBBLEGUM {09/F2} GORG
CHEM GORG {F1-V1}
CHEM GORG {F1-V2}
CHEM GORG {F1-V4}
CHEM GORG {F1-V5}
CHEM GORG {F1-V6}
CHIMERA GORG {F1}
DANK GORG {F1}
EXODUS GORG {F1}
GARY PAYTON GORG {F1}
GMO GORG {F1-V1}
GMO GORG {F1-V2}
GRAPEFRUIT GORG {F1}
IMPURE GORG {F1}
LOST GORG {F1}
MANDARIN GORG {F1}
MONKEY GORG {F1}
PURPLE GORG {F1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V2}
TRAINWRECK GORG {F1}
TRIANGLE GORG {F1}
UK GORG {F1}

just how many of these will be lost in space like so many of my other creations.

we shall see …

13 Likes

i think 12-15 max.

HAHAHA ya know …

6 Likes

Holy crap! That’s incredible, people really don’t realize the work you put in brother . :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Lol niceeee

3 Likes

I always mean to ask, do you run dual filters in there? Or is it a damper or silencer?

4 Likes

scrubbers in both tents, ran off one fan. there is a splitter on the back so i can do both same time.

the fan has been with me for like what 17 years now, and in all that time it’s been off may 48 hours max.

i have a brand new fan in the attic i bought but thus far i have not had to open the box. my exhust has a silencer on it as well.

peace …

8 Likes

21 cuts now taken.

more 5x5 shots.

insane jane.

mystery plant

peace …

20 Likes

What size is that one ? (Clone dome etc.) I’ve been eyeballing those for 2 years but just can’t pull the trigger on a 100$ one to find out I hate it! But I absolutely love the idea, it’s nice to get a true size reference as with the grodan insert I know exactly how big now, that would work epic!!also with two expansions like you have how high off of the insert is the lid when placed on? @JAWS

5 Likes

After general anesthesia, the missus says I need a couple new filters. Smell and noise suppression!

2 Likes

I’ve got Grapefruit GORG in Solos now! Testing, testing.

2 Likes

23 long left to right
15 deep front to back
13 1/2 tall
11 from rooter holder to the top inside lid

double decker but i have mine taped together as to keep from picking it up and dropping it. the top comes off as well, so no need to take the walls off to deal with the cuts just remove the top and reach down and do what ever it is your needing to do. i wish i had bought two at the time.

these 1000% times better then those cheap plastic ones, i have two of those as well for back ups or just to keep things kept apart.

it’s worth the cost brother …

3 Likes