Jaws grow log!

She’s a real kushy looker for sure! One of the few left on my list in fact! Glad to see you back brother! Hope you are feeling great!

6 Likes

I need some help. Can someone post something to the Jaw’s Testers thread please. I can’t update until one of you trolls posts something 1st. Thank you

4 Likes

JAWS COOKIES F1-V1
JAWS COOKIES F1-V2
ALIEN GORG f1-v1

Sounds incredible!
Do you have a photo of your father - Alien Cookies F1

2 Likes

1 Like

Done, @crownpoodle

5 Likes

i do but the pics were taken before i joined here and the pic size is to large to post over here.

sorry …

1 Like

Alien Gorg f1-v1

#10, fully seeded.

day 32 of flower today …

21 Likes

I love the looks of this one! Probably the most exciting UGORG cross for me.

2 Likes

Old post…similar goals.

Do you know of Annunaki Genetics? They used to hold a cut. Not sure if they still do.

I ran a pack of bx2 they put out, I’m still holding my keeper girl from that pack. She has the smell and flavor but not the dark purple I remember from many years ago.

2 Likes

should be pretty nice by the time chop comes.

peace …

20 Likes

I have a pack of theirs a buddy threw me for free, I don’t know much about them, but I’ve only heard really good things about their work from everyone who mentions it!

Would be awesome if they still held the BCS

4 Likes

ya i have some bc2 from them and also some f3 from carriagehouse .

peace …

5 Likes

Hey bro, been flipping through your busy thread and it is certainly a entertaining one. Love all the pics.

Got a question I hope you may be able to help me with. Recently I received some seed from Doug’s giveaway thread. I won the

Jaws…forget me not.

I can’t seem to find any info on it. I’m assuming…which I should not do but I am…lol. I assume this may have originated with you via a donation.

Got any info

3 Likes

ya those are seeds i ran across in my stash that for what ever reason i did not drop in any strain tag into the bag of seeds. but they were already counted and put into containers so they were to be sold i know that much about them. i had many things being counted and packed and there is not way i could ID them. so it was either throw them all away or send them in to given out as freebies.

peace and sorry i can not answer any better …

5 Likes

Alien Gorg f1-v1

Gorg frame for this one, she has that odd cheese + sweet smell to her.

very nice girl for-sure …

18 Likes

Chem D cut

chem d * alien cookies f1 == D’A COOKIES F1

peace …

16 Likes

Seeds with bite :heart_eyes:

Made my day!

4 Likes

Both mac1 and capjunky have the same jaws alien cookies as a parent.

There’s a lot of fire in alien cookies.

@JAWS do you still have aliendawg ? I’ve long wondered how much of the alien cookies was from Aliendawg and how much from the cookies.

5 Likes

ya i still have some aliendawg f5 that i made back when i made the original alien cookies.

the #'s 2-5 were more aliendawg while 4 was a good mix of both and 7-9 were both more cookies.

peace …

10 Likes

uk cheese cut, breed to the ugorg again. i want to make sure i have a lot of these seeds as well as the exo * gorg seeds. i have a filling those are going to be very interesting for-sure.

the uk * gorg being made here on this frame.

like i said before i offered all my gorg hybrids for testing and only got a couple testers, this left me with deciding how to go about this. i have decided to do all 4 cheese/gorg hybrids personally.

blue
lost
uk
exo

this alien gorg f1-v1 is looking stellar so im very hopeful those other will be something worth there time and space in my garden.

peace …

25 Likes