Jaws grow log!

ya this run is a first for me in all these years, first time ever i have hit so many different mothers with the same male pollen donor. only used two pollen donors the ugorg #1 and the fpog . still several plants un breed so there will be a little bud at the end.

me thinks on Friday i will get the next round of seeds wet, very very excited about this next drop. several skunks being dropped so im looking forward to seeing how any/all of those do.

@JustANobody has so kindly sent his skunk my way as well so they too will get wet come friday, that will be 5 different skunk TYPE plant to look though in the next run.

very cool …

9 Likes

I can’t wait to follow along. I hope you find what you’re looking for!

4 Likes

If at all possible I’d wait to pop until my care package lands brother, trust me :wink:

4 Likes

Oh man you got the sky cuddler! I’m jealous af!

3 Likes

It’s a race of care packages! Can it get there by Friday!? Tune in to find out!

7 Likes

ok so im am about to start a very very nasty FIGHT with the flu, i can fill it coming. fever cold sweets body aching like crazy nose running chest getting congested the whole 9 yard.

if im not on for a bit PLEASE do not worry im just fighting this shit.

until then …

14 Likes

Get well soon bud

4 Likes

Hoping For A Speedy Recovery For You :call_me_hand:t2: :shark:

7 Likes

Flu sucks man, take care of yourself and get well.

2 Likes

Oh man that sucks. I’ve only had the flu once in my entire life… back in 2017… and since then I’ve had Covid twice… I’ll tell you though… if given the choice I’d take Covid over the flu any day. Hope you feel better soon Jaws.

3 Likes

blast your immune system with tons of vit c take like double the daily dose and just chug water, i absolutely hate being sick i am a very big suck when it comes to it lol

2 Likes

Feel better brother, as you already know if u need anything just hmu, I’ll keep an eye on shit for ya as well. Just relax, and get better. I hate the flu, had it a few times, always sucks balls! Much respect, thoughts are with you today my brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Hey @webeblzr , how’d that Hawaiian Bud turn out? Another one I’m thinking about.

2 Likes

Hey crownpoodle,
My wife and I, and all we share with, love the stuff!
Delicious taste, very up beat, fun, good feeling high to it.
Buds are lovely, smell is not an over powering scent, very pleasant.
She also gave up a lot of bud, with my simple basic nutrient profile, no boosters or enhancers at all.
She is a super easy girl to clone also!
And there is MORE!
Then when I think of getting a 5 pack of Fruity Pebbles OG F4 along with it, it was the best deal I got last year. Because those buds are succulent, potent, beautiful and stinky, and fill the room with a nice lite skunky fruity smell. Great buzz, maybe not as long lasting of a buzz as the HB, very tasty!
Two fantastic plants, you can not go wrong, IMHO.
webe

11 Likes

Good to know. You run any other of Jaw’s gear? Great deals at GLG. He’s got some other new freebies I’m curious about.

7 Likes

Hi new to overgrow from Toronto been growing for the past 12 year i just purchased my first pack of jaws from GLG and get funky town for the freebies and would like some lineage info on it thanks

7 Likes

From @Dirt_Wizard in an earlier post:

Funky Town is Sin City Skunk x Sin City Skunk

SCS is:

“White Super Skunk x Sins OG Flowering Time- 50 – 60 Days Ratio- 45% Indica 55% Sativa Yield- 450-750 Grams Per Meter Squared Description-Our New Limited Edition SinCity Skunk is a cross of the potent Sins OG and the big yielding fast finishing White Super Skunk. Expect big funky yields of sticky skunky OG buds”

9 Likes

No not yet! I’ll be back for more, I just have a few things I picked up between getting Jaws beans and finishing them.
But yeah, I have like 5-6 of the Hawaiian Buds, clones, some in 1 g pots, some in 3 g pots, as I want a bunch of this gear, to be around for a while. Hell, I may even keep a mother plant, and I gave them up, many years ago now.
I would need 5 life times to run all I want to of his work.

6 Likes

There’s a few breeders I could grow for years and not grow anything twice.

3 Likes

Stout stem on this one.

7 Likes