Jaws grow log!

Great structure, she’s got legs for days.

3 Likes

Elderberry, ginger and turmeric whips the immune system in shape. They sell them in little 2oz shot bottles, pro athletes drink them during training.

3 Likes

get well soon homie

5 Likes

I’m just doing some late night reading while I let the coffee wear off after a late night work session, but we had an issue with mice and got a Maine Coon Cat, no more mice issues and they are cool as shit. Might be worth the investment.

5 Likes

day 44 over here, things have not been great because of my sickness but im still trying to hold things together here.

alien cookies f2 #6 my keeper.

thanks for looking …

27 Likes

working on it brother…

thank you …

2 Likes

Looking really nice man. Hope you kick the flu and get back to 100%.

4 Likes

Looking good brother! After we chatted earlier I could tell you are getting back to yourself for sure, made me happy for sure. That alien cookies is gorgeous (Jaws Cut) now we gotta get it out there/here! I absolutely love that idea! Plus banana Kush run :banana: it’s about to get real dope around here!

4 Likes

Oh man, Jaws cut just has a nice ring to it.

3 Likes

ya got several skunks going as well and cant wait to see what they give me, make contact just now on the uk and exudos cheese cuts so i hope there inbound. i still have a little bit of UGORGR #1 pollen with there names on it. put the stardawg c and triangle kush to flower, grabbed two cuts of each and i hope they root for me.

all the bubblegum 09 seeds popped so very very happy about that for-sure, ALIEN BUBBLEGUM or BUBBLEGUM COOKIES one or the other will be made for-sure. everything i have been talking about the last month has been soaked so lets just see how many want to play.

excellent …

12 Likes

I think so too! And come on it’s already a legendary strain too! And a @JAWS signature. Just makes sense

3 Likes

was told the gum was legit and pure bubblegum i hope that is ture, i have ran a few with no bubblegum. if it has TRUE bubblegum to her then i will be keeping her and doing many projects with her.

peace …

5 Likes

Most excellent brudda!
I was already stoked when I made my purchase on GLG, but the 10 pack of Exodus Cheese x Ugorg Blues put me over the moon.
I’ve got back to back seed increases coming up, but man do I wanna grow some JAWS gear!

5 Likes

Those all sound awesome.

2 Likes

ya my dude says there in rout and should be here Friday, so finally after 15 years im going to have the cheese and even better im going to have both of the most popular cheeses to boot.

going to be good …

9 Likes

That’s bad ass. I’ve never come across a real cheese,so I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it.

3 Likes

the cheese seeds i just ran were made by the same dude im getting the cheese from, the uk cheese he is sending is what he used to make the seeds i ran a grow ago. i did not like it very much but then after the dry it was solid cheese and i knew i found the correct cheese for me, now i have seeds and cut’s im very happy/ i need to hunt for a good solid skunk now, on top of the seeds im starting i just got two cuts todat of skunk. was 3 but one did not survive the trip. RKS91 & THE GREAT SKUNK they both survived, there not in the best of shape so i hope i can get them back on track.

peace …

5 Likes

Nice! I’ll have to run some of those cheese seeds then. Maybe that’ll be next, who knows, you gave me too many decisions to make haha.

2 Likes

ya the cheese are out there now as freebies all but the alien cookies * cheese i did not release any of those at this time.

to many always better then not enough …

2 Likes

It’s a good problem to have that’s for sure. I’m really curious how the RKS comes out. I had it when I was in high school and that shit just imprints in your nose. Everyone seems to be after it.

2 Likes