Jaws grow log!

Tell me what you mean by this?

1 Like

Long before you could find lineages online etc. (and when I held a cut) HAOG is a HOLY GRAIL as well and turning out to be one of the most elusive cuts ever for me to obtain. My mentor and I were obsessed with her and wanted to remake the line and play with it. He also happens to be part of a club with the same letters :wink: it was said it was a few different parents so we opted to to trace that bitch back almost to the original grower. To find it was in fact a NEBU BlackBerry Kush (a particularly dank, heavy one) used to create the original HAOG. Could never find original beans still to this day but we sure bought and or traded and smoked an absolute shit ton, and NEBU stuff stood out HUGE over the other few bbk cultivars we tried.

7 Likes

Huh! That makes me want to mess with some of Bodhi’s HA mom crosses!

2 Likes

Angelica! Fire for sure. HAOG is a medicinal masterpiece! Still to this day and over a decade later NOTHING has crushed my back pain, spasms and stress etc like the HA! An absolute dream for me to reobtain! But hopefully soon, I have faith for the first time in a long long time I’ll have her back in the stable! But my god I’d kill for a pack of that nebu too even f2/3/4 whatever! It didn’t quite numb the pain as much but had you high af for hours and hours on end, not much crash then NIGHT NIGHT! :wink:

Bodhis HAOG stuff has intrigued the hell out of me too for the last few years. Great thinking bro

9 Likes

Aaaaaand I’m outta likes ! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome bro, glad to have you along, you’ll fit right in over here! That I guarantee :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Can I also say that the Blackberry Kush was the absolute best sex weed I’ve ever found!?
Energizer bunny status.

5 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate that.

Been lucky enough to have smoked all the biker stuff back in the day. Use to get stuff from the club or from the valley or island BC. All those legendary strains we chase now.

5 Likes

So, if one were to cross Blkbry Kush x HA OG, it would be a genetic (and temporal) backcross of sorts…:thinking:
Edit: jumped on GLG and grabbed the HA OG x Wookie from Bodhi… just in case

8 Likes

This wasn’t an ask. Just my 2 cents. I’m quite buried for a long time and don’t need something just cuz I like the sound of the cross.

2 Likes

prob why i liked black d,o.g so much by hso (blackberry kush x emerald headband) the pheno i found was so good for pain and anxiety and the first black plant i ever seen. wish i had 50 of those beans to hunt

4 Likes

im buried under a couple 100 seeds thats like a standard order for the junkies here :sweat_smile:
thanks for showing us the AK line, was a big part in me picking Chocolate Meds.
doing a cheese and chocolate thing.

8 Likes

some nice genetics just landed here from a an awesome brother here on the boards.

CHEMDOG #1 * CHEMDOG D {FEM}
WEDDING CAKE * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}
PURPLE PUNCH * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}
CHEMDOG #1 FALLEN SOLDIERS {FEM}
PURE OG KUSH * TRIANGLE KUSH {FEM}
CALYPSO CHEM {F1}
WHITE STRAWBERRY WARP {F1}
PURPLE CANDY CAKE {F2/V2}
UNCLE FESTERS SKUNK #18 {F3}
PEANUT BUTTER BREATH * CHOCOLATE CHUNK {F1}
GLII * RMKM {RL2}
RMKM * CR3D {RL3}
RMKM * 3DG13 {RL4}
BLUE ORCA HAZE * KONA GOLD
NANAN BOUCLOU
CHERRY BOMB
BANGI HAZE
OAXACAN IBL * PURPLE SATELLITE
SGGB {COLLABORATION 2018/ANTENNA/TONY GREEN}
BLACK TUNA {F2/3}
WHITE RHINO

you know who you are thank you so much brother …

19 Likes

That’s quite a list.

4 Likes

yup quite the list and a lot of good ones on there as well.

very happy for-sure …

8 Likes

Epic! Much much respect brother! Enjoy :wink:

5 Likes

ok so another slight delay on the cheese cut’s, there in rout but were not sent overnight so its going to be friday now before they show. and it went from 15 snips down to 4 so we shall see, going to only have one shot at each, was very much looking forward to 5 of each so the pressure would be so damn high.

ohhh well we shall see …

8 Likes

Damn dude. Damn.

2 Likes

did you cut back those rooted plants? my move would be to cut them down to the minimum healthy growth that remains, and give them a chance to put out some new shoots. You may be able to get some healthy new growth points reestablished on those.

5 Likes

I like that I am seeing more fems on that list.

I haven’t had wedding cake but apple fritter is some tasty shit.

So many potentially great crosses. Your going to be a popular guy with a list like that :+1:

3 Likes