Jaws grow log!

if you can get me those wedding cake - apple fritter i will suck your fins and send you more ufs 18s !! or if the sender sees me anything i have is yours for a few!!

3 Likes

UNCLE AFFIE {F1}
UNCLE BUDDY {F1}
UNCLE FESTERS SKUNK #18 {F3}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-A F2} {NO SKUNK IN THIS LINE}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-B F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18-C F2}
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {BC1}
UNCLE GUIDO {F1}

peace …

7 Likes

Are you just going to rub your personal seed bank in our faces every morning lol lol lol

5 Likes

Yup you definitely don’t need anymore UFS ! Holy crap, the ones I sent are direct descendants from a master Thai pack though (festers nephew) so they are 100% true to form and there is DANK SKUNK within not roadkill but skunky af!

4 Likes

i do until ppl start complaining then i shut it down, i cant even remember how many times i have stopped showing my list over ppl who hate on me about it.

all good …

10 Likes

I look forward to it with my morning coffee! Please keep it up.

5 Likes

chimera #4

Appalachian super skunk

both os these are decent but they do not fit in over here, there rooted cuts have been thrown out.

peace …

19 Likes

Looks great brother! No love for the chimera? What’s the ASS terps like, I always wanted to try that one

3 Likes

Lmao at the name!

4 Likes

@JAWS second the motion to hear about the chimera? Always been curious about that one?

2 Likes

3rd’d, been hearing a lot of people growing in the last couple of years.

3 Likes

Eh oooooo we got the fire. Badabing Baby!

3 Likes

not much to say really, she may be some great smoke after she is done. the thing is she just does not fit with the type of plants i like to grow, that combined with what looks like a super low yielder she’s just not for me. the APPSS buds better but far less resin production and she to is very floppy and just needs a lot of work. the wreck is like that but she is well worth every second of work to get her in a good spot.

im not at all BASHING either of these strains they may be some ones holy grail but there just not for me.

peace …

7 Likes

Nice, thanks for that run down man.

2 Likes

I get that :100:, just as soem people love the gmo, I am personally not a fan. But it’s just neat to see other experiences on things.

3 Likes

Should have sent those rooted cuts here. :pensive:

4 Likes

Of course @TopShelfTrees1 would take them. He’s gonna run out of room to grow a plant for smoke.

2 Likes

Hoarding plants is it considered a problem :thinking:

5 Likes

I for one love taking a peep at collections yours is one of the finest I’ve seen don’t allow others jealousy to get in the way much love @JAWS

6 Likes

My name is @TopShelfTrees1 and imma seedplantcloneaholic

3 Likes