Jaws grow log!

CHEM SODA F2, this could be a working plant for ANY BREEDER and/or seed maker.

some in the one gallon pots.

breed this girl with something with genetics purple traits AHH DAMN.

just saying …

21 Likes

Taking notes…:wink:

3 Likes

a trainwreck in a one gallon.

what else can i say! …

30 Likes

ok so after talking with my friend who sent me the chem sis we have decided to ditch her, he is sending in some testing items and he will be sending some chem sis in and well to have it tested. either way he said he would replace the chem sis now with a proven good one, she will gone for a bit but hopefully i will have her back soon.

peace …

11 Likes

the soon to be no more in my life.

CHEM SIS

such a beautiful plant with a really solid frame, i sure wish she was 100% but ya she is not. ahh something is very wrong with her, took her 90 days last time and was told the bud was a weak 4 out of ten. though maybe i just ran her to long but ya right now she does not look even slightly close to finishing and were on day 62.

yaa damn shame …

14 Likes

some shots of the lost skunk, these are much better then the last round. have some held back for some more work a bit later on. these buds are very hard but no skunk smell at all.

biggest problem i have now is what the hell am i going to do with all this damn bud.

damn …

23 Likes

No skunk huh? Damn shame, I had high hopes for her. Gotta get that sis to someone to Tissue Culture and clean her up back to original status. Pricy but worth it for the right person

2 Likes

ya my friend will take of that me thinks, either try and fix her or just source another cut of her.

all good …

4 Likes

and i just hit her with the ugorg so there is the bc1 with the exo being the outcross. think im going to stick with the tag LOST GORG

humm …

3 Likes

I like that, makes me think of lost gorge? Sounds dope, mysterious?

2 Likes

some cuts are ready to go into the closet.

mac1
cap junky
92 og
gary payton

checking the other every morning and evening for any signs of rooting.

peace …

8 Likes

I’m looking at my jars wondering what to smoke in a few minutes. How in the world do you choose what to smoke @JAWS ?

1 Like

ok @hoss8455

did i nail this girl on my first time out with her, please be honest brother. i think i did and i think this plant is not of this world. im so excited to run her again next to the C, unless something crazy happens i can not see me EVER getting rid of this cut.

blowing me away brother …

17 Likes

young Stardawg C breed to the UGORG. the tag for this one will be STARDAWG GORG F1/V-2 the G will be the v1 in this line which is already being made on the G frame.

she is completely covered so there will be some nice seeds but very little buds to look at. don’t worry i have two well rooted cuts of her in the closet.

thanks for looking guys …

7 Likes

That’s awesome to see and hear that you did so well with her @JAWS

I just got the Stardawg Corey cut myself recently when I asked my buddy about the cut of TCPK he acquired, he convinced me to try it and later on the guava cut if I had the space, so I’m very glad I got the Corey in veg after seeing these pictures…

1 Like

ok so here we have a young TRIANGLE KUSH i was going to report that this breed was a bust but after looking at the pics i can see it was not a total failure.

i hit this cut with the last of my stardawg f1 pollen from a few years back.

the tag on this piece will be TRIANGLE DAWG f1, wont be many seeds from the looks of her. how ever i think i will get enough to have a wee bit of a look through.

we shall see …

14 Likes

Yessir looking good. I’ve got much more experience with the Corey but she could have taken even less lollipopping her lowers stack nicely

1 Like

Corey Day 22

15 Likes

ok so some just point-n-shoot shots.

GRAPEFRUIT CHEM, breed to the GORG and her tag will be GRAPEFRUIT GORG when done.

this is the pure chem 91 s1, she has also been hit by the ugorg. her tag will be CHEM GORG f1/v6

was thinking about letting this one go, how ever i think i should hold her until i actually get the chem 91 cut in house.

thanks for looking …

25 Likes

this one better looking then mine, that pic is at day 28. but she’s in a smaller pot and she is fully seeded. was not going to use the cans in the next run but i fill the G demands it and i think the C and the chem d deserve a can house as well.

very stoked …

8 Likes