Jaws grow log!

I’m pretty sure he is referring to the insane A.T that we could never quite figure out.

2 Likes

ya still have them all up-n-going and they look decent bud wise but they always look good in that area. just the curling on the leaves is just a bitch and annoying as all hell, nice fattty buds and the weed is pretty damn good as well. i’ll get some pics up so you guys can see where were at st this time.

all good though …

2 Likes

One to three drops per gallon of water? And irrigate with that the soil/coco?..
Well, I have to take some cuttings… so time to experiment… :grimacing:

2 Likes

And I’m outta likes :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Those are two great OG Kush cuts I’ve been meaning to get my hands on, a buddy has the 92 but I don’t think he has the Josh D also.

I’m sure you’re gonna like that cap junky it is pretty popular in my area. A lot of people love the effects and it sells out pretty fast haha.

Gary Payton I’ve been meaning to give a shot at some point maybe after I flower out the RS 11…

And MAC 1 is awesome too, I’ve had a bunch of her crosses from friends but I don’t think I’ve smoked her on her own yet…

Great stuff is always in the works on your end, I can’t wait to see what you release in the next year or two.

:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

People say marathon OG is 92 renamed!

3 Likes

ya been passing on that R11 just know really nothing about that one, ahh trying to get some known killers in house.

@hoss8455

heard that some think she is BTY- better then yours og. not real sure but i want to get a loot at her.

peace …

6 Likes

Man I haven’t heard that name in several years…

While cuts are in discussion, do you have any opinions toward megawellness OG ??

@JAWS @hoss8455

And I’ll let y’all know how I like the cuts I got in the stable before long will flip everything… after I clone some more of course!

And before I forget I know you’re after Chem 4 and I got a mom I was given as Chem 4 and I know we chatted briefly about it but I’ll still be glad to share her with you Jaws… my bad I’m slow at times to respond to all DMs and such but I’ll be in touch soon and see if you’d still want to try to root some snips or something.

6 Likes

I agree totally iv grown her crosses and I hold a clone of mac 1 it’s my go to weed

7 Likes

sorry brother i know nothing on that piece, never heard of it.

peace …

4 Likes

I grew out rs11 and it was tasty and looked great but I found it lacking potency IMHO. Still great flavors though.

4 Likes

Kinda surprised to hear you’ve never grown out mac1, considering the alien cookies. I’ve only had the v2.

You’ve always got so much going on.

6 Likes

ya the chem 4 is still something im after for-sure, give me a shout when things get closer.

thank you …

4 Likes

looks like the payton came to play.

peace …

29 Likes

Dang are all those new cuts?

4 Likes

they are.

interesting for-sure …

5 Likes

Hey @Jaw’s. You run any Amnesia strains? I just hadn’t seenany. I liked what I grew outside. Hearty.

4 Likes

some shots of the DOW small plant in one gallon.

sorry pics not the best, just got up and have not even had my first full cup of java, its flushing day so its an early start.

peace …

20 Likes

APPSS

may have tossed this one a bit prematurely .

ohhh welll …

16 Likes

SISTER LOVE F1

ok so please tell if those pics looked F&^%$# with i mean like with a filter ?. they look a bit off to me and i use no cp filtering on my pics i dont do that shit. these were taken with my light ring with a white cover, but nothing has been messed with other wise. umm they just dont look like what im use to seeing when i use the light ring.

thanks for looking …

19 Likes