Jaws grow log!

@misterbee also comes to mind. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

He goes hard, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Happy to sling some beans for you brother.

17 Likes

If that “OG BEGGIN’ LINE” isn’t too long, I volunteer. Like all the reputable OGers above, I’ll sling 'em til they run out!! THANKS for the consideration, Guys, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Give them away brother :sweat_smile::v: you never know! Something really good could come out of them

@misterbee is the right man for it indeed

7 Likes

I would be (horned damn autocorrect ) honored to grow some

I agree with mr🐝

6 Likes

Mystery @JAWS grow off??? Distributed by @DougDawson. Good way to start the new year!!

8 Likes

Would love to see a horned woodpecker, lol. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

Damn autocorrect lol but I’ll leave it at that

3 Likes

Between auto correct and my big thumbs on my phone, it happens to me all the time, lol. I only brought it up because the picture popped into my head so I am glad it auto corrected you.

5 Likes

I’ve been following your work long enough to know that if you went to the effort to pack up those beans, it’s certainly worth growing them out. :+1::smirk:

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Now that’s a good comment. What they are is likely good

2 Likes

That actually sounds rad. :fire:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with freebees and label then unknown shark lol

3 Likes

Bodhi let out the momentary lapse of judgement packs, and honestly made me super curious. Or the everything packs. It’s kinda neat looking at some seeds and not have an idea or expectation to what’s going to happen.

5 Likes

did not realize i had made so many PINK hybrids.

PINK BANANA KUSH {F-1}
PINK CHEMDAWG {S1}
PINK COOKIE MADNESS {F1}
PINK DAWG {F-1} {#2}
PINK DAWG {F1} {#1}
PINK DIESEL {F-1}
PINK DOJO {F-1}
PINK PEBBLE COOKIES {F1}
PINK PEBBLE OGEE {V2-F1}
PINK PEBBLE OGEE F1{FEM}
PINK URKLE {F-1}
PINK URKLE {F2}

i should try some of those HAHAHA …

14 Likes

Lots of pink good morning @JAWS hope you have a wonderful weekend

2 Likes

ok so on the freebie seeds, i think i should send to two ppl.

the path seems to be towards these two OGer’s.

@DougDawson
@misterbee

if those two cats are up for it then thats where they will be going.

i need a name for these seeds, and should i pack them in my usual packaging with JAWS GENETICS labeling ?.

i think i also have a really old batch of mystery seeds i could also send along, there fore real THROW backs from a decade ago so who knows what might be in those. shit or gems.

every one chime in here so i can get some things working, PLEASE and thank you.

peace …

21 Likes

Definitely vouch for those two. Both exceptional people and friends of mine. Better than tossing them I suppose. (Add a disclaimer if you put em in jaws packs)

5 Likes

I would just label them like the bag “76” and for lineage unknown cross. As for your label for sure!! Some great things in lineage history came from unknown pollination or unknown bagseed! Also Doug Dawson is Aweosme!

4 Likes