Jaybeezy’s garden

Touché @Shadey it’s definitely a me being over cautious thing that i think is holding me back

@Explorer that makes sense i may have a little too much airflow blowin cuz around the popcorn nugs i have what looks to be windburns but I’m not too worried cuz last run i took all my trimming and popcorns and made butter to make edibles

@cannabissequoia sadly i don’t have a closet i would feel comfortable using haha i have under the stairs but i fear it’ll pick up the taste and smell of under the stairs. And my personal closet i can’t have my clothes smelling like weed more than they already do

I’m going to use my tent because i have a good idea of how to control it more it’s just me worried about mold in drying more so than budrot during growing because i do have my colas spread out

Without lights my tent tends to be in the 60s. So temp isn’t a problem humidity is what gets me. If i have my exhaust fan on low it’s a struggle to keep humidity up if i don’t have it on at all I’m worried for mold or it getting too humid lol i guess it really is just practice. Thanks for the advice as always

2 Likes

We got pistils oranging up getting ready for pistil explosion round two? Week 4 day 1

i know not under natural light but i don’t wanna move her unless she’s getting fed …also WHAT THE FUCK

3 Likes

I’d look at the leaf pictures of nutrient excess/deficiency or pass it on to your advisor over at Oregon’s only.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Prolly some bullshit deficiency like she’s short of iron or copper or some shit like that as @cannabissequoia said lookup the deficiencies there’s a thread here that might help you out I think @Pedro_Bann posted it for some reason I’ll have a search and edit my post if/when I find it.

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia :rofl: already did.

Yeah it could just be that i added too much bloom khaos I’m kinda leaning towards that because she’s got a good amount of reserve. But ima compare some pics here in a minute

1 Like

I have an album on my phone I call Pot Tools
… download and put in a handy folder somewhere.

One didn’t upload but I’m too tired to bother resizing it.
Keep smiling

9 Likes

Lookin at a chart I’m thinking manganese excess

no need to point me to the thread @Explorer thanks though! And i say mag excess because it’s newer growth this is the only leaf affected so far and it was on a top cola
And rusty spots between veins and super dark so i could not just have too much nitrogen but way too much of other things causing it to be super dark. :thinking:

2 Likes

WHOA THANKS DUDE this shit is awesome

4 Likes

Knew it was you man that leaf chart is biddybigballas information :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thinkin the manganese excess has been caused from a mixture of SLF 100 and bloom khaos. The SLF freeing up anything that adhered to the soil and the bloom khaos making it take in anything it could. (I was kinda right with my gut feeling)

So i decided to just give it some SLF and Herc yesterday i only added herc to buffer my pH to 6.3.
Im also going to cut back on the BK to 10 ml

I’m thinkin next run I’m going to do one of these REM x RCB and 3 other regular seeds i got from @lefthandseeds

3 Likes

Well I’m not seeing any other blotches just confirming it was the SLF and too much BK easy fix.

I really wanna throw a tea in there but i shall resist and continue on with the normal feeding schedule with the addition of SLF.

1 Like

Week 4 day 5 no more blotches I’ve started watering a gallon every 2 days now it seems I’m not even going off of how many days it’s been purely off of the weight of the pot and moisture of the soil. I really wanna do a flush but with 3 weeks to go I’ll be flushing soon enough I’m so scared to fuck shit up lol

6 Likes

Looking nice and green, and some nice frost starting as well. Looking great

3 Likes

Thanks @HaRdRoC

She’s struggling to keep that right side up going into week 5
I should get a bamboo stick or something to help her out tomato cage?? Haha nah that would push her too close together. Most likely a bamboo stick idk what they’re called haha but hopefully y’all know what i mean

6 Likes

Yeah a couple of bamboo sticks will help, that’s what I use. Some people use yoyos to tie to the bud and support the branch. They are ratcheting and as the plant grows it takes up the slack on the string.

1 Like

this is usually what my plants look like at harvest…I’m thinkin they’re gna swell nice in this last few weeks.

I haven’t put sticks in to support branches I’ve been hella lazy my sleep schedule is fucked up passing out around 7 or 8 waking up at 130am 2am. Sigh

Anyway the branch i was concerned about i just kinda tucked it in the thickness and it stayed haha i have some branches i shoulda cut off. Oh well next time :wink:

I’m gna have to re up on my Herculean harvest since I’ve been pushing it hard might add titans trawl which is fish bone meal to the next run. Maybe not lol we’ll see how this plant tastes. They said they came out with titans trawl for people who didn’t wanna use land animal byproducts so it can be used in place of Herculean harvest but used with is suppose to improve flavor.

6 Likes

Yeh the last couple of weeks is when they normally start pumping up well, its looking better every week Jay.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I find myself pushing down the excitement because then i get impatient and i make irrational decisions like chopping early lol

2 Likes

I think she’s drinking less coming up to week 6…debating if i should start the flushes today. How does everyone tell like this plant has 2 weeks left or 3 weeks left

1 Like

Experience checking the trichs. I would not flush at 42 days, its just starting to build those buds, I don’t flush anyway, no need with organics, whats the advertised flower time for the seeds?

1 Like