Jaybeezy’s garden

A week and 2 days will be 8 weeks so I’ll be checking trichomes in the final week she doesn’t seem to be pushing new pistils out and is drinking much less thanks guys! Haha

I plan on harvesting October 2nd depending on trichomes i want cloudy with a chance of amber

But she’s got some support I’ll have to get some
More :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Got 1 week left maybe more i have a feeling it’ll be her final week no new pistils trichomes are clear

Gave her a solution of Aphrodites extraction Herculean harvest bloom khaos and slf 100 just kinda experimenting honestly lol

Aphrodites is suppose to improve flavor

So my thinking behind it is SLF to free up nutes in soil Aphrodites to feed the microbes i threw in 3 days ago and to improve flavor Herculean harvest to grab onto whatever it can and bloom khaos to make it eat whatever it can

Also I’ll throw up some natural light pics later today

1 Like

I’m not good at taking photos but shit

11 Likes

Well in the pics above she’s got some new pistils haha most are orange tho. trichomes still lookin clear I’ll try to get a shot but whenever i try they come out like trash under the loop lol.

I’m going to go continue my “flushes”

I’m excited cuz i smell the CBD. Idk about you guys but whenever i smoke smell or eat CBD it’s get a distinct flavor that I’m smelling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I usually get a cherry cough drop smell from CBD rosin. Juanita la Lagrimosa is an exception to that, part of the reason I love her.

4 Likes

Never had CBD rosin or rosin in general lol

I get just super generic weed like old super earthy weed.

Like it taste medicinal idk how to describe it.

But it’s 100% like YUP that’s CBD

Edit: Also we got them fall colors comin in!

2 Likes

i think she’s got another week in her… all my trichomes were clear

I know these pictures are hard to tell but i was at it for a solid 20 mins lol

4 Likes

Going through your thread looks great as far as no-till you’d probably get bored with it then! I’d say it frees up much more of your time that’s for sure Lol but if ya decide to take a leap to the dark side there’s a lot peeps here to help ya out!

3 Likes

Looking good Jay, yep got a little longer to go, just keep checking them.

1 Like

Thanks! I always see “insert username here” NO TILL ORGANIC lol which is awesome not poking fun not for me at this point in time. Down the road if i start getting busy with life this will be the first place i turn to for recipes and tips 100% no doubt.

I like how much control i have over the feeds and what not. And i think I’m going to be sticking with NFTG yeah it’s 8 or 9 bottles plus teas and SLF but if i get plants like this one and if the taste is there TASTE IS MY BIGGEST THING. It could make or break this line for me i mean I’m goin g to give it a second shot if this plant doesn’t taste good. And by taste I’m just looking for something that tastes like weed and not grass clippings lol once i get rid of the grass taste and have that dialed in I’ll be getting a bottle or two that’s suppose to help bring out flavors and aromas.

2 Likes

Will do sir @Shadey it’s hard pushing down my excitement :rofl: I WANNA CUT HER NOW

No lol i won’t

2 Likes

I know it’s a bit late for this grow but things looked to pan out for ya great job … one thing I noticed upon going through your thread was at times it seemed you had issues with keeping things nice and moist in the pots with fabric it is more of a challenge for sure ! I didn’t see any mention of using something like aloe in you waterings to help with the hydrophobic nature peat I’d think it would make your nutrient line more efficient look for stuff thatS high in saponin content to help spread water to all parts of the pot when channeling occurs it can give growers issues when watering. Looking forward to future grows.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’m using the lines soil nectar for the gods #4 soil it’s coco soil amendments perlite and pumus. I think I’m going to try some plastic pots next grow. 2 plastic 2 fabric and see what’s up!

Idk if I’m really having a problem with channeling :thinking: i have a moat around the base where i pour my water and feeds. I’m thinking about getting yucca extract. But do i realllllly need it? Or can i just add more perlite haha i added hella perlite to my happy frog soil when i was using it and it helped a lot

1 Like

Since I’m saying she’s got another week I’m giving a full feed then resuming with my “flushes”

I feel like i saw some cloudy trichomes but i also think it’s the lighting sighhhhh lol

She may have hermied :frowning: it’s either a naner or a leaf that’s curled still trying to grow out

Def a naner fuuuuuuuck me might be chopping early

2 Likes

Got ya that make sense I just noticed in the one pic that when ya transferred pots that the root area looked extremely dry with the bigger plug of soil That had more moisture on the bottom left behind lead me to believe that the soil isn’t wicking up far enough maybe
At post 223 is what I’m referring to .

3 Likes

I appreciate you reading thru my diary man!

I see what you mean. I always top feed never bottom feed. It was explained to me that the top 2 inches of soil is where most of your nutes are going to be taken up into the plant and all The other stuff goes to the bottom. And I did a little experiment i did a slurry test at 6.5 pH 200ppm i then watered till run off and tested the run off and got 5.6pH at 1500ppm. And at the time my plant was experiencing no issues.

I was always under the impression that run off will tell you everything. And while it still does tell you what’s up it’s not as accurate as taking soil directly from root zone because judging by that run off i would have been watering to buffer up my pH in the soil and stopped feeding.

2 Likes

I am finding the exact same thing with a couple of my pots, run off is totally different to root zone PH.

That looks like last ditch attempt to make seeds by the plant. If you are only needing another week or so there will be no harm from a couple of those single male flowers. I sometimes will find one under each flower if I leave them to go longer. Its hard to say with those pics they look mostly clear to to me when I enlarge the pics but when in a normal size pic they look milky.

1 Like

@Tinytuttle Also speaking of watering this is how i do haha

It takes a good 30 mins but i let the water absorb thru that and leave the edges dry kinda giving me the wall a plastic pot would and figured it would saturate eventually i started this habit because i was testing run off and if i had it pour out the sides of the pot it wasn’t accurate because it wasn’t going thru the soil fully.

4 Likes

Looks good to me was wondering if ya too watered at all anything around the edges would just air prune anyways… what getting planted next ? Any plans?

2 Likes

told ya I’m trash at taking pictures of trichomes haha i use the light on the loop and it’s hard to tell i dont use it it’s too dark. Back to bathroom lighting haha.

Yeah one more week ain’t gna be enough time to really affect anything?

Yeah i uhhhh fucked up and didn’t zip my tent all the way :X

CURSE HIGH ME.

PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING lol i mean testing run off isn’t bad imo if you’re watering till run off everytime which is what i did before this plant and was fine i think consistency is key if your gna test run off only do that.

same with slurry don’t test both and go based off that.

Just something i learned and experienced

1 Like