JBow918's GG4 RIL, East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk and Oregon Huckleberry

The @Tonygreen GG4 seeds have blasted off but the Cann4/Floji is taking its sweet time. Gonna get the two glues into solo cups this evening.

8 Likes

You started those 2 days ago? Wow. They’re off to a great start. Renewed vigor indeed. I think @Tonygreen mentioned that as being one of the goals for the project. So far, I’d have to say goal achieved. Can’t wait to see how that makes itself known over the whole grow.

Great job so far man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Yup you are correct on the vigorous growth.

5 Likes

And the GG4 is off to the races! Cann4 is still sprouting.

10 Likes

Okay we are now on cruise control. The big autos on ends are close to being ripe so I’ll have room to grow these ladies out properly.

11 Likes

So one of the Cannatonic#4 dudded on me so she got swapped out with a East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk
The GG4 (blue cups) is hauling ass!!!

12 Likes

Okay so I guess I should say that I’m currently try to get a couple autos to finish up while these veg. This Cinderella Jack is like 106 days old and still no amber anywhere. Gonna cut my light cycle back to 16/8 and drop my temp a little. Fingers crossed this make this girl turn quick.

5 Likes

Man, I’ve got some Blueberry autos that don’t have a clear or an amber trich on them. I’ve never seen that before. By the time they’re all cloudy there’s always a few amber around. It’s weird. Those little GG #4 plants are cookin man.

I can’t wait to see how those turn out. You got that BOGO on those from GLG right? Was one of those packs labelled “Twin Pheno”? :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy right? I’m trying to get it to ripen up by cutting down the time I have lights on and I’m lowering my temps a bit. Going from 20/4 to 16/8 and gonna turn the thermostat down to 60. Lol. I hope this works.

7 Likes

Great choice of seed! I got my eye on that Jimmy Rustler or anything else Tony Green for that matter. I did pick up a tip on over and under watering recently that involves touching the drooping parts of the plant. Under watered droopy leaves and top stem will feel soft and wilted, over watered leaves and top stem will be droopy but feel stiffer and full of water. I did not know that before. Good one for the memory banks. Good luck! You’re gonna do great :+1:t3:.

6 Likes

Nice start. I’ve not grown any autos but I read all I can on them. Looking forward to watching these grow.

3 Likes

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one. I’m glad you popped those Gg#4 ril’s. I’ve been dying to drop a few of mine, but it’s going to be awhile till I get to them. I’ll have to live vicariously through you for now lol!

5 Likes

Looking great bro! I hope that Cindy Jack turns for you soon! Might just be destined for wake and bake smoke :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I’m starting to think the same thing. I just checked again and no ambers. Lol. I’ll chop her this weekend.

4 Likes

And it’s looking like the other Cannatonic#4 is dudding too. This is ridiculous. I cant believe both crapped out. Oh well, on to the next I suppose.

3 Likes

@Guitarzan yes I got the BOGO from GLG. No labeling on either pack. It was just the 2 tubes full of seeds. I did get 26 seeds instead of 20. Thought that was pretty cool.

8 Likes

@SeymourGreen glad you’re along for the ride. You will be super happy with these GG4s, they have that hybridized vigorous growth that is just speeding along. @Tonygreen did a hell of a job on these babies!!!

11 Likes

Well the GG4 is still hauling ass and I’ve had to pull the other Cannatonic#4 but I am going to try again with some more c4 bean asap. My ECSD seems to be doing great. I’ve also started 2 more autoflowers to run while vegging the GG4s. I’m running a couple more Spotted Lime from Fritzs Frioles.

7 Likes

Quick update
I topped the GG4s and popped another Cannatonic#4 and am gonna start her in soil with just water. Hope she takes. The autos are doing great!!!

6 Likes

All is going well. I started feeding full throttle on the GG4 and one could take it and the other got burned a wee bit. Also started a couple autos to run while I veg. I also started a Master Hashplant from Bodhi. This is gonna be fun.

12 Likes