JBow918's GG4 RIL, East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk and Oregon Huckleberry

Master hash plant huh? Bodhi? Sounds like good fun man.

4 Likes

Hey @Badger!!! Yes sir! I bought a few packs and had to start with the master hash plant.

5 Likes

I went with master hashplant, Kailash, and lazy lightning for my freebie!!! Pretty stoked!!!

4 Likes

The only thing that will stoke me more than a bodhi grow at this point will be when I get the chance to grow a bog strain. I’ve been drooling over his stuff since the early 2000’s. Two guys that really do good work right there.

5 Likes

BOG is on my list for must have gear. I’m currently waiting on some gear from cannaventure.

2 Likes

Glad to see you growing out Tonys GG4 RIL. That joker just took off like a rocket. Hoping to get some while the sale is going. Samwell is on my list next. Want to find a nice Do-Si-Do cross and feel hes a great start.

2 Likes

You definitely should. On the sale it says buy 10 get 10 but my packs were buy 12 get 16 so yes you should definitely get some! I’m very happy with the speedy growth. I started feeding her Jack’s 321 after the 3rd node and a good topping. She didnt slow down at all. So far I’m loving Tony’s GG4

4 Likes

Thats a gooooood sale. I was looking at a sale where you get 10 for free with purchase of his seeds. Really want the Jimmie Rustler too. Always felt like GG4 would be best as a cross but it definitely gets the job done. Excited to think I can make my own seeds with it as a base.

4 Likes

I plan on finding a keeper to do some work with. I’m also wanting the Jimmy Rustlers. It looks pretty nice. I’m looking at Headiegardens right now and am waiting on some 91 skunk D fems and some Adventus OG from Cannaventure seeds.

2 Likes

Oooh both of those sound great. Im on DCseedexchange they have a sale where you can get the RIL free with purchase. Hoping it stays there a little longer. Had to pop some more seeds recently. But being a beginner I like being able to use Tonys grow log info to grow it the best/find keepers.

2 Likes

Good call man. Hey I know you can find a promo code online for dcseedexchange. I dont remember what it was but I’m sure you can find with a quick google search.

2 Likes

Ty! After you find your keeper what strains are you going to start work with?

2 Likes

I wanna cross the master hashplant with yo momma. Lol. Not trying to clown. I recently scored a Bodhi strain named yo momma. I also am gonna do a skunk cross. I’m gonna x polecat 91 and 91 skunk d. That I’m excited about.

6 Likes

Also been searching for an old pack of Bodhis American skunk

3 Likes

Everything except master hashplant and cannatonic#4 is transplanted. I had some nute burn on one GG4. I feel bad for the little girl. :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

As long as you’re learning, it’s all good. I roasted a couple of my poor girls with dawn dish soap. Soap, not detergent lesson, check. She should push through a little nute burn.

3 Likes

It’s never happened before. I gotta learn to ease up on these nutes. Live and learn. She gonna be just fine.

4 Likes

So this last cc4 floji cross is dudding too. :sob::sob:
Oh well. On to the next!!!

3 Likes

That is all you can do is move on to the next. So many seeds, so little time…lol

4 Likes

That’s right my man. Lord knows I have hundreds to replace it let alone all the preggo ladies in the back yard.

4 Likes