JBow918's GG4 RIL, East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk and Oregon Huckleberry

Nice man.
I love pork chops.

1 Like

Me too buddy. Me too. Both kinds. Dog and the cut of meat. Lol

1 Like

I really love some beans also, but the fam gets a little scared. It can get really windy around me after those :joy:

1 Like

I always thought we meant seeds when we said beans around here but apparently not

3 Likes

Lmao! All it takes is one badger to throw a wrench in things! :joy: That was awesome monkey man.

1 Like

I can’t argue with that logic. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

3 Likes

Made it through another week at the office. :face_vomiting::sob::face_vomiting::sob::face_vomiting::sob: Now its papapa party time!!!

2 Likes

Brother, do you have a moment to talk about our Lady and Savior, The Bean Queen?

9 Likes

15 Likes

Sorry for the short updates. Work is still pretty crazy. But hey 5 days into flower and all is well.

6 Likes

Looking pretty good so far!

2 Likes

Those plants are looking great man. Keep it up and I’ll be heading north come harvest time. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Thanks and come on man. There’s always room up here for ya my friend. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Okay my peoples here is an update since I got a couple days off to catch up on house work and blah blah blah, on to the chronic.
The GG4 have blown up my tent is filled to capacity so I guess I’ll need trim them up a tad bit.

10 Likes

Here is the big GG4 RIL

13 Likes

Time for a haircut! Looking great bro!

3 Likes

Smaller GG4 RIL

11 Likes

too bad you don’t know how to take care of plants - just kidding those look beautiful!

4 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry from the homie @Mongobongo via @Sebring seeds

16 Likes

I know those gg4 are RIL, but I am seeing two distinct phenos there - the bigger one has much shorter leaf stems and fatter leaves and less internode space than the smaller one it seems. I am sure they will both be great, it will be interesting to compare the bud structure as well as the final product side-by side

2 Likes