JBow918's GG4 RIL, East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk and Oregon Huckleberry

I’ve always thought the preggo ones were the sexiest anyhow :wink:

3 Likes

Damn skippy!

4 Likes

The big GG4 is growing like a MOFO. It’s about to surpass the Huckleberry that is like 3 weeks older.

12 Likes

Well time to transplant the hashplant. 1 of the auto spot lines is starting to flower. She grew FAST!!!

9 Likes

As soon as I flip em to 12/12 I’ll be splitting them up and will be able to get some better pics.

2 Likes

Okay it’s been a while since I’ve had time to update. Been super busy with work the last couple weeks. Any way on to the grow.
Replaced my light in the 2x4. Need to take some cuts and trim up/off some lowers and I’ll flip em on Wednesday.

L to R is the ECSDxECxPS, GG4RIL, Oregon Huckleberry, and last but not least the big GG4RIL.

13 Likes

Here are the autos and the master hashplant. The 2 tall ones are spotted lime and the little ones are autos from our homie Mark.

The one in front on left is Bodhi Master Hashplant.

13 Likes

Hey! No more goofy face! :joy:

Those plants are looking great bro. I’m looking forward to growing out some oh myself.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. I’m gonna blow this bitch up. Hey have you heard anything about russet mite infestations down around your neck of the woods? I have a couple friends here in Bville that are getting eaten up.

3 Likes

The goofy face is always here brother.

3 Likes

I don’t know which type of the little bastards it is, but I lost 2 cannabis, and all my green bean plants to some type of mite . I’ve had to fight them on all my plants. They’ve been terrible this year. I went to the grow store the day they got safers soap in, and got the last one, if that tells you anything .

Even out west there are quite a few mites around.

My goofy face as well! :joy:

3 Likes

Looking awesome, bro! Can’t wait to see how that tent blows up!

RIP goofy face, gone but not forgotten :rofl::rofl:

I swear wherever it was I saw someone say “wtf is wrong with you, Jbow? Get your goofy face off here” I was rolling around drying for several minutes :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I was rolling also. That was funny af!

4 Likes

@JBow918 is as solid a dude as they come though, all jokes aside. Glad to call him a friend.

But goddammit, what’s wrong with you Jbow? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure, but I watch the threads around here. He just offered up to share seeds, OG to the core. That let’s me know he’s at least generous. Now as far as what’s wrong with him, I have no idea.

I will say this though, many times have people questioned what’s wrong with me too, so I guess I’m in good company. Hopefully him and I will get together for a hooter in the next couple months.

5 Likes

Too many problems to count fellas. I ha e more problems than JayZ and he had 99. Glad to say I can laugh at myself and yes that shit had me cracking up too. Makes me happy to make you mofos laugh.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words homies.

4 Likes

Man, I don’t trust normal people!! We all have something wrong with us!! And some people like @Badger just have more wrong than most!!:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Is a hoe one of em bro? :rofl:

Edit: OH no, it was bit$&, right?

1 Like

I gots two bit@#es. Pork Chop and Beans my two pitties.

3 Likes