Jelly's Cab Adventures

Thank you jelly :grin: You know I love ya

3 Likes

day 31 veg. I’m considering flipping soon as I don’t know how bad any of these will stretch. The little solo cups will be kinda fun to try and keep alive.

And for what everyone loves, Pics.
@Manfromthenorth Fixed part of what you were suggesting. :tongue:

These look promising, no signs of true sex though yet.

Should I be concerned with this leaf deformation? it’s the only leaf on the tallest bagseed plant like this.

12 Likes

I get leaves that look like that usually after I trans plant and have damaged the root ball a little. But that’s just my ep. Could be that that plant is going to be a headache like my blueberry headband from emerald triangle I’m still trying to figure that thing out. I think this will be las run for us on that one till I can ge a better selection of stock.

5 Likes

Took the thought from my mind. No worry, plant can handle little things along the way.

The good news is, the longer a plant takes to show sex, the more likely it is a female. :relieved:

6 Likes

Personally, I would wait until they all shoe pre-flowers. Then i would do a deep top, give a few days for new growth, then flip. Either that or start LST and get some horizontal growth going. Flipping now will give you single colas with little side branching IME.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: A Good Way to Train

i’ve heard there is less stretch with LEDs, all of my plants stretched about the same which was very little, but i am also flowering under 4k boards

3 Likes

I’m using 3500k so I’m probably going to get a little stretching, but man the nodes are so tight together it’s gonna be interesting to see the results.

5 Likes

Essential to any and all spaces! Brooms, brushes, sweeping and dust pans all cause more dust. I read somewhere that dust helps spread mold and disease. Not sure exactly which types, but I try not to make much or more dust. Mostly inevitable though.

5 Likes

Me too man, i got both the T4 and the T6, man they rock really!

2 Likes

I still got to set mine up

1 Like

What you waiting for lol. Get that shit done!

And now for the update: Day 32V (will be topping soon)

Nothing much to report, they are growing amazing. Color looks great, no deficiencies that I can see. The temps get a little cool at night so there is some color showing on the tops. (purplish?)

At the last watering I had to give each of the 1 gallon fabric pots 32oz of food to get the moisture where I like it. This is good as it allows me to go almost 3 days between watering right now. My blumats should be here next week.

8 Likes

I cleaned the training talk to a thread with some LST topics. I hope it helps with ideas on training.

4 Likes

Day 33V

I think i’m going to start taking pics with my flash as it cancels out the orange glow. You can tell two of the pics were taken with flash and they look almost normal lol.

I’m pretty sure 2 of them are going to be males but it is still pretty early. The two bagseeds in the 1 gallon pots are starting to show sex but it’s so small I can’t tell yet.

14 Likes

I like the flash pics better too :camera_with_flash:

2 Likes

Me too, you can see the color so much better!

Not bad for a phone :smiley:

1 Like

OOOO I’m so excited. One of my SSH’s is a little lady!

Small teardrop shaped thing with one white hair sticking out. It’s super tiny but I recognize this as a pre flower!

So even if all the others are male, I got one I can grow big :smiley:

12 Likes

Congratulations where are the cigars? :smoking:

3 Likes

Haha, I gave up tobacco before I ever started :stuck_out_tongue: but your right let’s break out the cheese wiz an celebrate :tada:

2 Likes

I had a good friend take me out in a 18’ Boston Whaler, well out into deep ocean where there is almost always a swell. He fed me 3 Vantage cigarettes, you know, the ones with the hole all the way down the center of the filter (useless), in a row. I get sea sick when I smell cigarettes burning.

7 Likes